The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:06 PM

Scroll down the Apps list to Settings Storage. There should be 2 of these. You want the one with the Hammer and Wrench icon.
Settings Storage>settings.db>settings>and look for the "entitlement_check" field and change its value to zero. (Select the line, tap the Pencil icon at top and edit, then save.)
Mine were lines 67 & 68, but it varies from phone to phone.

Captain DV....
This is what I see after Settings. db...

Its Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

Attached Files

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#522 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

As the Old Chinese saying goes:

Nooo-moooor-tooollllssss for youuuuuu...Can find a Wrench or Hammer Apps but you will see what is shown...do I have the wrong SQ Lite?

#523 dvgb131

dvgb131

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts
  • Twitter:dvgb173
  • LocationAlbany
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

That is the wrong settings storage.
Are you running this rom?

Doug B.

Doug B.

#524 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

No I am Not but, I wished I was on HD with Eye_Dea....

I Figured If I could get into the Build.prop to fire up my Tethering Issues..I could Back Door a Fix regardless Of what Device...My thinking was SQ Lite is Universal with the Build.prop and numerical numbers would determine activity...

Guess Not...Sorry

#525 Faethor420

Faethor420

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationN. AZ
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Hey eye_dea, love your work man! I used Blurry on my Bionic too, and its the first ROM I've found for my locked HD that not only didn't hang or lag, freeze, etc... but was screamingly fast! I only have one beef, and its a biggie ATM... since flashing Blurry, my Wi-Fi stopped working... any ideas? (No pun intended... well, not entirely...)

I was tempted to try SamuraiHL's radio updater tool to flash the latest radio, but on my way over to my stock ROM, I discovered that IT had fully functional WiFi so before I do something that I won't be able to reverse, I wanna get your thoughts. Wifi fixers have had no success, they all just come back saying "Stuck WiFi". I'd describe what happens in detail, but there's literally hundreds of posts across all the major boards with people describing the same thing with other phones. The "extra-greyed-out" OFF switch for it in settings, opening WiFI and hitting the seitch there makes it blink to on, then instantly turn off.

#526 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:39 PM

Hey eye_dea, love your work man! I used Blurry on my Bionic too, and its the first ROM I've found for my locked HD that not only didn't hang or lag, freeze, etc... but was screamingly fast! I only have one beef, and its a biggie ATM... since flashing Blurry, my Wi-Fi stopped working... any ideas? (No pun intended... well, not entirely...)

I was tempted to try SamuraiHL's radio updater tool to flash the latest radio, but on my way over to my stock ROM, I discovered that IT had fully functional WiFi so before I do something that I won't be able to reverse, I wanna get your thoughts. Wifi fixers have had no success, they all just come back saying "Stuck WiFi". I'd describe what happens in detail, but there's literally hundreds of posts across all the major boards with people describing the same thing with other phones. The "extra-greyed-out" OFF switch for it in settings, opening WiFI and hitting the seitch there makes it blink to on, then instantly turn off.

That is interesting. Are you on the latest update on the stock side?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#527 Faethor420

Faethor420

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationN. AZ
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 18 January 2014 - 07:56 AM

Not quite... 9.20

Though with the news that root has been achieved on 9.30, I may finally take the leap.

As it turns out though, I found the culprit... I had read in some thread a brief blurb about someone installing Rage's arrrggghhh_kernel mod in Blurry and having it work, giving 1.8MHz overclock! I had installed that alongside Blurry on my first flash. Wiped the slot, re-installed Blurry by itself and all was fine with the world... tried again to recreate, and sure enough, the kernel mod killed my wifi and STILL didn't overclock... lol

BTW, whats your personal opinion, being the dev, on the best governor/scheduler combo for the HD, or just Blurry itself?

• cmorty72 likes this

#528 juv3

juv3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 12:02 PM

I'm running blurry 1.0, I changed the name of the rom with xposed tools no mean to dissresspect the dev

Attached Files

#529 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Not quite... 9.20
Though with the news that root has been achieved on 9.30, I may finally take the leap.

As it turns out though, I found the culprit... I had read in some thread a brief blurb about someone installing Rage's arrrggghhh_kernel mod in Blurry and having it work, giving 1.8MHz overclock! I had installed that alongside Blurry on my first flash. Wiped the slot, re-installed Blurry by itself and all was fine with the world... tried again to recreate, and sure enough, the kernel mod killed my wifi and STILL didn't overclock... lol

BTW, whats your personal opinion, being the dev, on the best governor/scheduler combo for the HD, or just Blurry itself?

Kind of depends on how u use your phone. Check this out for more info...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#530 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

I'm running blurry 1.0, I changed the name of the rom with xposed tools no mean to dissresspect the dev

Nice. Like those icons.

#531 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:11 PM

Got a little problem I'm on HD Maxx rooted unlocked on Blurry have been forever. I switch phones back and forth. Now my HD isn't recognizing my Sim card tried different Sims no go. I googled it and they say do a Factory data reset. Question what the hell would happen if I did that? What would it reset me to? Any help other than that phone is fine in great shape like new never had problem before. Thanks.

#532 joshhendry

joshhendry

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

I'm having problems connecting Bluetooth to my sound bar and portable speakers. For some reason the phone isn't finding these items. It was able to when on stock. Anybody have an idea?

#533 cmorty72

cmorty72

Breaking, bending, and fixing things

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Twitter:z00mer
  • Google+:Christopher
  • LocationIn front of my p.c. or on my Razr HD Maxx
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr Maxx HD 32G

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:25 PM

Any plans on doing any future updates on this beaut of a rom?

USN 1996-2007, OS1 (SW/AW/VBSS)

#534 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:34 PM

Got a little problem I'm on HD Maxx rooted unlocked on Blurry have been forever. I switch phones back and forth. Now my HD isn't recognizing my Sim card tried different Sims no go. I googled it and they say do a Factory data reset. Question what the hell would happen if I did that? What would it reset me to? Any help other than that phone is fine in great shape like new never had problem before. Thanks.

Try reflashing the ROM.

#535 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

I'm having problems connecting Bluetooth to my sound bar and portable speakers. For some reason the phone isn't finding these items. It was able to when on stock. Anybody have an idea?

Should be the same. Didn't mess with Bluetooth stuff.

#536 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Any plans on doing any future updates on this beaut of a rom?

What do you want? Was hoping moto was going to push 4.4 soon so I was waiting.

• juv3 likes this

#537 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

Try reflashing the ROM.

I did a few times its got nothing to do with your ROM I even tried FDR but I guess it doesn't really work unless you go back to stock recovery. It deletes all of the ROM data but not anything on the main partition all my down loads are there yet. Weird I can flash stock recovery can't I or would I have to do fxz? I know I can't lock it again.

#538 virusalone

virusalone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:virusalone
  • LocationRussia
  • Current Device(s):Razr maxx HD locked

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

I see this FC message everytime I boot up my phone.
I clear cache and fix permissions. Clear app data in google preferences. But it give me no success..
Try to reflash rom to a new slot. Nothing...
Can anybody help me?

Spoiler

#539 cmorty72

cmorty72

Breaking, bending, and fixing things

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Twitter:z00mer
  • Google+:Christopher
  • LocationIn front of my p.c. or on my Razr HD Maxx
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr Maxx HD 32G

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

I see this FC message everytime I boot up my phone.
I clear cache and fix permissions. Clear app data in google preferences. But it give me no success..
Try to reflash rom to a new slot. Nothing...
Can anybody help me?

Spoiler

Mine just recently started doing this. I virtually did a complete uninstall/wipe/reinstall. Everything seems to be working great for now. 

USN 1996-2007, OS1 (SW/AW/VBSS)

#540 sk8ingdroid

sk8ingdroid

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXXX HD

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

i get that also idk why. also the rom gets laggy as hell i like this rom but idk why its laggy on my phone?
could it be that i did a restore via titanium backup and that i m on safestrap? why did i have to update my phone lol wish i could unlock it :( i miss overclocking since my og droid .

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users