• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pego99

Pego99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:27 PM

Late last year I gave a couple of donations and became a supporting member. Sometime later I was notified that my supporting member status had expired and my status was being reduced.

Please explain how long the supporting member status lasts. When I gave the donation I thought that it was permanent.

But it then expired without any explanation of the rules.

Thanks,

Peter

#2 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

thats just the site.. i believe.. Ill ask an admin to see whats up and get your status back or fill you in with more details of the rules ok :D
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#3 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 03 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

DirtyDroidX (The site admin) said that previous donors would be getting the status back. It's removed after a month of receiving it due to the rules of the forum this site uses. We're making sure that it all gets worked out though. Check out his post on supporting members.

Sent from my Soldiered up Razr Maxx
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#4 Pego99

Pego99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:04 AM

I made a donation in Feb 2012 and then I got the message below on April 19 2012.

"Your group promotion given during your last donation has expired. You have now be demoted to a different [color=#282828 ! important][font=inherit ! important][color=#282828 ! important][font=inherit ! important]user [/font][color=#282828 ! important][font=inherit ! important]group[/font][/color][/font][/color][/color]. Thank you for supporting this forum"

So donations status is only good for 2 months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users