• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

#261 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2012 - 01:39 AM

Damn. I knew I should have waited. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Matt is uploading it now lol. I'm not doing all this again unless it has a new kernel and new radios.

#262 projoe

projoe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

I'm running ROM Toolbox Pro just fine, removed 32 bloatware apps after installing 210. Restored 15 personal apps with it. Hasn't froze once. Can you try clearing the app data in System Settings > Apps

I just can't get it to restore any of my backups like usual. It goes through the restore process, just like normal, but when it "completes" its says 0 restores completed. I did complete backups of all personal apps before flashing. I still have all that data on my phone too! It's not really a big deal for me. Just a minor annoyance.

#263 projoe

projoe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 04:53 AM

On second thought, I might just do a factory reset to get on a clean slate, so I don't have two sets of personal data on my phone. I did one prior but all my old junk is still there.

#264 wojtalsd

wojtalsd

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 15 June 2012 - 05:29 AM

Matt is uploading it now lol. I'm not doing all this again unless it has a new kernel and new radios.

So .211 is here? Fun... I might as well plunge again!

#265 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 15 June 2012 - 10:24 AM

P3 posted earlier and I really agree. Most of these leaks are the exact same. There's really no point in upgrading each new leak except for being able to say you're on the newest. (Or you're just flash happy like me :))

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#266 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

Cant get root on this leak for the life of me and i am leaving town for the weekend. I literally want to cry. Probably wont even touch my phone all weekend. Don't know why it wouldn't work but i tried 4 times trying a couple different variations.

Man i miss my root

#267 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

Cant get root on this leak for the life of me and i am leaving town for the weekend. I literally want to cry. Probably wont even touch my phone all weekend. Don't know why it wouldn't work but i tried 4 times trying a couple different variations.

Man i miss my root

What method are you trying?

#268 ka1z0ku

ka1z0ku

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Anyone experiencing trouble with 4G connectivity on this one? I am in an area(Jacksonville) where I get at least 2 - 3 bars typically, but now I'm only getting 3G. It connected to 4G w/ 1 bar for about 5 minutes then went back to 3G. And I'm set for LTE/CDMA in case you're wondering.

#269 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:43 AM

What method are you trying?

Tried using G8or's (dont remember his whole username) tool a couple times. Then tried again in bp tools mode. Then wiped data and cache and tried the 4.0.4 root by itself that ddx posted

#270 G8orDroid

G8orDroid

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Twitter:G8orDroid

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Tried using G8or's (dont remember his whole username) tool a couple times. Then tried again in bp tools mode. Then wiped data and cache and tried the 4.0.4 root by itself that ddx posted

You are most probably rooted (su binaries are in place) you just need to install the superuser ap from the Play Store.

LOL, you were replying to my post but didn't remember my whole username. I guess you are stressed.

#271 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

You are most probably rooted (su binaries are in place) you just need to install the superuser ap from the Play Store.

LOL, you were replying to my post but didn't remember my whole username. I guess you are stressed.

Hahahaha wow. Yeah its been a long day. But no i remembered to do that actually. Still didn't have any luck. Wont be able to try anything until i get back on Monday. Thanks for trying to help tho and taking the time to make that tool.

#272 Groundhound

Groundhound

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 08:24 PM

I did have to go back and forth with superuser a bit, turns out it finally had to grant itself superuser permissions (duh!), then everything was fine.

#273 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:43 AM

I did have to go back and forth with superuser a bit, turns out it finally had to grant itself superuser permissions (duh!), then everything was fine.

Thanks for this post. After reading this i decided to install busybox and then manually updated su binary in the app and i now have root. However im having the same issues as projoe with Rom toolbox. Bummer but oh well. Hopefully when i install safestrap and a rom that will get fixed Edit: Ok so then i install titanium backup and after requesting root it tells me i dont have optimal root access and that in most cases it's able to fix it. I tried it and IT WORKED. So anyone having these issues should give that a try. No longer having any problems. Damnit. Its 5am i need to sleep

#274 rotech72

rotech72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:16 AM

Anyone knows how to toggle 3G 4G...on. 210 stock rom
Stuck on 4G...

#275 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:21 AM

Anyone knows how to toggle 3G 4G...on. 210 stock rom
Stuck on 4G...

This has been covered a hundred times. Do a search.

#276 rotech72

rotech72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 06:52 AM

Well for it being covered hundreds of times...sure cant find $!#7 on it...o well it is what it is!

#277 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

)#entry56018

#278 rotech72

rotech72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 08:40 AM

Thank you

#279 ronschuck

ronschuck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationTAMPA FLORIDA

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:45 PM

OMG! went to use droid razr utiity 1.6 to go back to .181 getting all kinds of error messages.. writing recovery INFOPreflash validation failure
can not load files\.bin
when it reboots goes into the new looking droid guy (ics) shows it installing . when it reboots shows the logo M dual core..but nothing happens,just goes to a blank screen.. :(
Help me please...

Mine does the same.... how did you fix this?

#280 jerkwad

jerkwad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Mine does the same.... how did you fix this?

stop - seriously - just stop. read. search. covered hundreds of times.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users