Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

#122 koftheworld

koftheworld

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Twitter:koftheworld

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Can those that have updated verify that the dirty flash worked?

I ended up having to wipe system, cache and dc. The ota functionality didn't work, so I dl'd from the she.initial install wiping only cache and dc didn't work.

#123 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 26 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Can those that have updated verify
that the dirty flash worked?

l.
I tried to flash both update and other together didn't work flashed seperate then it worked.

#124 chdwrk

chdwrk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • Twitter:workca
  • Locationnear Buffalo, NY
  • Current Device(s):Razr, Razr HD

Posted 26 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

2.1 actually booted for me, sweet!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

• bdazzg1 likes this

#125 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Can those that have updated verify that the dirty flash worked?

I did a dirty flash, wiped cache and dalvik. No issues :-) I will try the arrgghhh kernel.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#126 dhyamato

dhyamato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:dhyamato
  • Google+:+DwayneYamato
  • LocationOrange County, California
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Raspberry Pi

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Dirty flashed 2.1 over 2.0 without any problems. Also, flashed script after rom flash Cleared cache and dalvik prior to reboot using twrp. All looks good. Will put it through its paces tomorrow after overnight recharge.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

#127 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

Using the arrghh kernel for stock and its working well! I got to admit....I'm awful with governors and schedulers......there are so many I have no clue what to pick or what they mean.....any suggestions on a good one?

#128 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:49 PM

I seem to be getting the best results with lagfree and deadline

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#129 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 26 August 2013 - 08:52 PM

Hey Bad hate to be pest but remember no Navy key zip

I haven't forgotten ya. Was just busy chasing away the lag issue. Give me a couple days and I'll make a mod

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#130 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Twitter:c_m_chance
  • Google+:Christopher Chance
  • LocationTexas
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX HD

Posted 26 August 2013 - 11:06 PM

So, a bit of an update as far as locked bootloader users go.  As you know, RAGEv2.0 was working just fine for me using safestrap.  I applied downloaded v2.1 and the scripts tonight, rebooted, wiped the cache and dalvik and then installed/flashed both the 2.1 update and the scripts at the same time.  This resulted in a laggy system so I rebooted and restored my backup.  Then I rebooted again and applied just the v2.1 update and then did a system reboot.  I played around only for a few minutes and noticed it was laggy so I rebooted back into safestrap and flashed the scripts, rebooted the system and so far, everything seems to be ok (after I updated the busybox binaries).

I'll run this all day tomorrow and let you know how it goes.  But everything seems to be working fine for locked, rooted devices (at least for mine) so far.

• bdazzg1 likes this

#131 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:26 AM

I seem to be getting the best results with lagfree and deadline

Cool. I'll try!!

#132 iceeyes

iceeyes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:21 AM

Hey Bad hate to be pest but remember no Navy key zip

I am actually using the no nav key zip from version 1.2 and it works flawlessly.

#133 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:39 AM

I am actually using the no nav key zip from version 1.2 and it works flawlessly.

it didn't break the power menu?

Sent from my Raged Out RAZR MAXX HD

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#134 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

So, a bit of an update as far as locked bootloader users go. As you know, RAGEv2.0 was working just fine for me using safestrap. I applied downloaded v2.1 and the scripts tonight, rebooted, wiped the cache and dalvik and then installed/flashed both the 2.1 update and the scripts at the same time. This resulted in a laggy system so I rebooted and restored my backup. Then I rebooted again and applied just the v2.1 update and then did a system reboot. I played around only for a few minutes and noticed it was laggy so I rebooted back into safestrap and flashed the scripts, rebooted the system and so far, everything seems to be ok (after I updated the busybox binaries).

I'll run this all day tomorrow and let you know how it goes. But everything seems to be working fine for locked, rooted devices (at least for mine) so far.

how is your SS? I got a guy over at XDA that had this screw up his SS. The ROM booted and ran fine but he can't get back into SS. We really need to be NOT flashing the boot logo, kernel, and radio that's included in this ROM. I'm going to release a version minus these components for SafeStrap users

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#135 iceeyes

iceeyes

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:54 AM

it didn't break the power menu?

Now that you mention it, it does  :lol
I thought it was some kind of hiccup from an app, since it soft rebooted my phone only. Other than that it's fine.

#136 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

Now that you mention it, it does :lol:
I thought it was some kind of hiccup from an app, since it soft rebooted my phone only. Other than that it's fine.

Yea I didn't build the original Rage HD but I don't recall it having the extended power menu. The soft keys mod is in framework-res.apk as is the power menu. I'll get a mod out in a day or 2 for you guys that want it

• iceeyes likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#137 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:42 AM

how is your SS? I got a guy over at XDA that had this screw up his SS. The ROM booted and ran fine but he can't get back into SS. We really need to be NOT flashing the boot logo, kernel, and radio that's included in this ROM. I'm going to release a version minus these components for SafeStrap users

No.  I still have SafeStrap.  Nothing wrong with it.  I've actually rebooted a couple times today and every time I have the option to enter into SS.  I actually just rebooted and went ahead and entered to make sure, and sure enough, it still works.  The boot logo works fine (looks awesome too btw).  I just went into the "About Phone" section in the settings and pulled this info off.  Can you verify that these are the radios that this ROM uses?  I would expect the kernel to not be the same as yours though, but maybe it is...though I wouldn't even know how to explain that if it is...

System Version: 9.20.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US

Baseband Version: VANQUISH_BP_100730.160.64.15P

Kernel Version: 3.0.31-g101ca72 // hudsoncm@il93lnxdroid86 #1 //SMP PREEMPT Sat May 25 00:36:17 CDT 2013

#138 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:36 AM

The kernel and radios are the same because you got them on the stock OTA.

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#139 cmchance

cmchance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:44 AM

The kernel and radios are the same because you got them on the stock OTA.

Then what is the issue with flashing them from the ROM if they're the same?  Sorry if I'm slow to follow.

#140 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 27 August 2013 - 02:01 PM

My phone is acting weird I dirty flashed 2.1 been running like crap ever since something is no right its not the ROM since no one else is having problems so a clean flash it is
Edit Fixed my problem I was gonna clean flash so I decided to experiment first. I hate chrome so I found an old browser from xt925 and flashed it. Wala no more lag phone running like a rabbit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users