desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:50 PM

Any download links that work for this? :)

Edit: links are now working
Posted Image

#82 Groundhound

Groundhound

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 07:11 PM

Thanks for this rom. I've not used Trebuchet Launcher before, and I'm not seeing how to get into the settings for it. Probably something obvious but not apparent to me - anyone able to give me a hint?

#83 96dani

96dani

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

amazing rom bro...best out ther :)

#84 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:53 PM

Thanks for this rom. I've not used Trebuchet Launcher before, and I'm not seeing how to get into the settings for it. Probably something obvious but not apparent to me - anyone able to give me a hint?

You can install another launcher if you like. I am not familiar with Trebuchet either I always flash the MotoICS Launcher.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#85 Groundhound

Groundhound

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

You can install another launcher if you like. I am not familiar with Trebuchet either I always flash the MotoICS Launcher.

OK thanks. I normally use Go Launcher EX so I'll just go back to that.

#86 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 June 2012 - 09:02 PM

OK thanks. I normally use Go Launcher EX so I'll just go back to that.

Apex Launcher is a good ICS launcher and doesn't hog memory and battery like Go Launcher. Its also pretty customizable
  • mattlgroff, RAZRW1R3D and Mistah like this

#87 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 02:05 AM

Trebuchet is the launcher included with CM9, you usually access its settings through system settings in CM9 but that option isnt available with thus rom. I was an ADW EX user until ICS, now i use Apex pro & love it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#88 imhowie

imhowie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

Thanks for the great work. I'm having trouble with some stuff crashing all the time, though. Corporate sync fails every time I open it and the calendar force closes whenever I open it. Also, the clock stops working a lot of the time too. Anyone else experiencing this or know how I can fix these things? Thanks!

#89 harmlesslyfatal

harmlesslyfatal

Bed Wetter.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationInside the droid razr

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:32 AM

Im curious. Ive flashed the 1% mod, and it worked before flashing Arctic Blue. However now the mod is showing 60% and my widget is showing 61%. Do i need to reflash the mod or something?

Edit: reflashing worked like a charm. They are consistent now.Sent from my Arctic Blue DROID RAZR Maxx using Tapatalk 2

#90 Spirotot

Spirotot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Twitter:Spirotot

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:47 AM

Has anyone given Smart Actions a try on this ROM? I tried real quick last evening, but it doesn't seem to work.

#91 imhowie

imhowie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, IN

Posted 20 June 2012 - 03:49 AM

Has anyone given Smart Actions a try on this ROM? I tried real quick last evening, but it doesn't seem to work.

It doesn't work for me either. I assumed it was due to the fact that my clock and calendar force close all the time. Could just be that since it doesn't have the stock clock or calendar. Maybe that's what smart actions is looking for to work with time frames. Just a guess, though.

#92 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:00 AM

It doesn't work for me either. I assumed it was due to the fact that my clock and calendar force close all the time. Could just be that since it doesn't have the stock clock or calendar. Maybe that's what smart actions is looking for to work with time frames. Just a guess, though.

Bet you're right. You could try to pull them out of the stock rom & push them to system/app. Just remember to grab the odex files too. And set permissions.

#93 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:24 AM

Im personally not seeing a single fc. For those getting some fc's you can attempt two things. Either go to app management in settings and clear data on the apps that are fc'ing or wipe data and start from scratch! The accurate battery mod should be baked in by next update. I did a little digging and sorted out the issue. The random fc's folks are getting Im guessing is from not wiping data.

To the subject about the launcher. The settings for it on CM9 are indeed in system settings. I will look into incorporating that in properly as well.

Now about the smart actions..... as DDX told me once, hackers don't use no stinking smart actions! ;-) lol... Ill take a gander out it for you'll though.

#94 DroidAddict101

DroidAddict101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBinghamton

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:26 AM

Things are really starting to look up for us razr owners. So many options to choose from. I love the world of android and all the hard word from all of our talented developers. I'm gonna go on a flashing binge tonight haha

#95 coletrane09

coletrane09

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Twitter:coletrane09
  • LocationHart, MI

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:32 AM

Running great. Many thanks to all involved.

Sent from Arctic ICS RAZR

#96 rndchef

rndchef

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:33 AM

Thanks for the great work. I'm having trouble with some stuff crashing all the time, though. Corporate sync fails every time I open it and the calendar force closes whenever I open it. Also, the clock stops working a lot of the time too. Anyone else experiencing this or know how I can fix these things? Thanks!

I had this issue when I failed to data wipe before installing the rom and my corporate account was installed under the old Email app. I had to data wipe and reinstall the rom since you can't delete the account without fcs.

#97 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:44 AM

+1 to this. :lol:

Keeping a crack flasher happy over here!

#98 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:48 AM

For times exactly like this... sometimes you can get away with simply wiping the data of the app in settings... just an fyi. If it works you don't have to start from square one.

#99 jb_alphamale

jb_alphamale

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:10 AM

I love the colors of this rom.

#100 Nubia1

Nubia1

JUST A COOL OLD GUY WHO LIKES ANDROID

• Dedicated Supporter