No replies to this topic

#1 Coyote42

Coyote42

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

Hello all, from what I'd seen this seems to be the place to go for rooting an AtrixHD. I'll be attempting to root and install whichever rom best fits my style. I love the atrix and even the moto addons but some of the AT&T crapware is really dragging my phone down. 

I've delt with over heating to the point it will switch to "cool-down mode". At one point when GSam Battery Monitor was installed it was clocking in around 130~145 degrees when in normal use... but it seemed to cause some of the overheating just by running so now I just wing it. However the other day it shut itself off via system warning, it was over 150! It's also rebooted for no apparent reason several times and has major stuttering issues with some music apps (double twist seems to be the best at recovering at least).

This is something I've waited to long to do, I hope to root it and have Holoblur installed first, but PA, and AOPK seem worth trying. I've had a Nexus7 rooted for more than a year and have played around with 1/2 dozen or so roms so I know the features I'm looking for.

Anyways, thanks for making this great site. I welcome any advice on what's the most stable, most feature rich, or just all around best  roms and apps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users