• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 10:38 AM

Come on adobe! I need my flash player! This is really pissing me off. seems like I can't view any kinda videos (watchespn,crackle,socialcam). I can't even setup my football fantasy league due to needing flash player.I really hate this phone right now. This update to me seems like a downgrade. I'm bout to sell this phone now and see about getting a new RAZR without ics. If not i guess I'll have to look into something else. this may be that push that gets me too go to another wireless company due to that share data plan coming soon (yes i know Verizon had nothing to do with adobe not supporting flash. Was thinking about switching anyway). You suck adobe!

Edit: maybe if Verizon/moto would unlock the bootloaders maybe I'd be able to get back to gingerbread.

#2 zachjeep

zachjeep

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Chrome?

#3 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 24 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Come on adobe! I need my flash player! This is really pissing me off. seems like I can't view any kinda videos (watchespn,crackle,socialcam). I can't even setup my football fantasy league due to needing flash player.I really hate this phone right now. This update to me seems like a downgrade. I'm bout to sell this phone now and see about getting a new RAZR without ics. If not i guess I'll have to look into something else. this may be that push that gets me too go to another wireless company due to that share data plan coming soon (yes i know Verizon had nothing to do with adobe not supporting flash. Was thinking about switching anyway). You suck adobe!

Edit: maybe if Verizon/moto would unlock the bootloaders maybe I'd be able to get back to gingerbread.

or you could use a normal computer to setup your fantasy league........

#4 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:07 PM

im on 211.. I went to market uninstalled adobe flash and reinstalled .. after that it worked fine.. try it.. after you install reboot your phone
  • DarkOverDroid likes this
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#5 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

For one thing, flash works fine for me on .211. Also, you should be upset with anyone silly enough to still be using flash on their site rather the everyone trying to finally make it a thing of the past.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#6 doggy2965

doggy2965

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Flash workin perfect here did have to re install thou

#7 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

im on 211.. I went to market uninstalled adobe flash and reinstalled .. after that it worked fine.. try it.. after you install reboot your phone

Nothing im just gonna wait for a fastboot to come out and see what happens.
  • TBouds likes this

#8 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:20 AM

Nothing im just gonna wait for a fastboot to come out and see what happens.

A fastboot to what? Gingerbread? Not gonna happen.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#9 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

If i got to wait for one to come out which one do you think I'm talking about! Are we speed reading here?

#10 Guest_R3Ds_*

Guest_R3Ds_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:44 AM

A fastboot to what? Gingerbread? Not gonna happen.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

The only way is if moto unlock the boot loader and the files needed to revert. Is not going to happen. The only thing you can do is break the phone and send it for insurance replacement.

R3Ds Themes

#11 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:15 AM

Flash is $!#7. I'm glad Adobe stopped supporting it on mobile devices, it needs to be killed off.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#12 tueyjr

tueyjr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

Well I'm having the same problem on .211. I can't get videos to load. I've uninstalled and re-installed multiple browsers and flash player. Are there other flash player options or other suggestions to try? This is only one of two hiccups I've seen so far.

Thanks for any help!

#13 Guest_droidpcguru_*

Guest_droidpcguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:36 PM

Dolphin browser is supposed to do the trick for flash compatibility...

#14 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:31 PM

Dolphin mini has been my main browser. It does ok except when it comes to videos.

#15 tueyjr

tueyjr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:50 AM

I've tried dolphin HD and xscope. Neither are working for flash. Not sure what to do. I might use Matts utility and see if its just a bad install.

Any other suggestions before I do that?

• projoe likes this

#16 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:03 AM

All you flash addicts need to try the new Firefox browser. Supposedly from reviews they say flash works. Haven't tried it myself but it may help...

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#17 projoe

projoe

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:16 AM

I've tried dolphin HD and xscope. Neither are working for flash. Not sure what to do. I might use Matts utility and see if its just a bad install.

Any other suggestions before I do that?

Same issue.... Anyone?

#18 joeyx2

joeyx2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

Just tied firefox and is there a way to get it to desktop mode? When i go to watchespn and click a video it brings up the site to go to the app which don't work.

#19 flukeshot

flukeshot

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Google+:brad.tondreau
  • LocationTraverse City, MI

Posted 26 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

Same issue.... Anyone?

Yes i have the same issue, but im using the arctic ROM
~Brad {Android devices: Droid RAZR - ICS leak (4.0.3 rooted)Thrive 8g w/16g class 10 SD (Rooted DaleNet OOM ROM, Badfish ICS Theme, Badfish Battery Mod 1% Incriments)}

#20 ohaaron

ohaaron

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:02 PM

I have this issue as well. I think I read somewhere that there is a process that disables Flash in the update.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users