#1 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

I just wanted to take a moment and say how grateful I have been for this community!  There are plenty of other sites to go to and hunt for roms, mods, etc but none of them even come close to this site!  I work in medicine and have been hired on to my dream job with one of the most progressive and dynamic agencies in the state.  It is going to consume my every second of free time learning the new system and establishing myself amongst my peers.  That being said, I will not have any time left to tinker and troubleshoot my device.  As such, I have moved on from the Razr Maxx HD to a non-rooted S4.  While I am completely satisfied with my new toy, I am going to miss this community.  Never have I found such a kind and helpful group of individuals in the tech modding world-it is incredibly refreshing not having newcomers bashed by self proclaimed "elitist" , but instead, taking the time to teach and share gained knowledge.  I have learned much from everyone and am truly grateful for the masterful devs that carry these devices to their true potential.  Thank you droidrazr.com for offering a home to development and a community to all.  Keep it classy and farewell!

Brandon  

• neckchop, Memnoch73, johnthehillbilly and 4 others like this

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:27 PM

Glad to hear that you've had a positive experience.  That's what it is all about - having fun and enjoying our devices.  Good luck with your new endeavor and we here at DR wish you all the best.  Perhaps one day, you will find yourself with some spare time once again - stop in and hang for a bit.  Never know what might be the next "big thing".  

Take Care Brandon!

• johnthehillbilly, LDubs and bjoostema1933 like this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#3 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 17 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Congrats on the job man!! Thank you for all the kind comments about our home. As Kaos said stop in and say hi when you can...

• johnthehillbilly, livinginkaos and bjoostema1933 like this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#4 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Administrator
  • 1,951 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev,Nexus 6

Posted 17 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

glad you enjoyed your stay,lol,please stop in and chat once in awhile

• johnthehillbilly and bjoostema1933 like this

#5 bjoostema1933

bjoostema1933

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD Maxx /Nexus 7

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I will definitely be checking in from time to time and thank you for the kind words friends :)

• Memnoch73, johnthehillbilly and cmh714 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users