• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jimt68

jimt68

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:05 PM

I can't access the launcher settings anymore. I set it so I could open the menu with two fingers swipe up, but it's not working. The menu just flashes briefly then goes away. I tried clearing default but nothing. I am trying to avoid starting over because I have customized icons and folders. Is there any other way to get to the menu settings?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

#2 jco23

jco23

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M (XT907)

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

I can't access the launcher settings anymore. I set it so I could open the menu with two fingers swipe up, but it's not working. The menu just flashes briefly then goes away. I tried clearing default but nothing. I am trying to avoid starting over because I have customized icons and folders. Is there any other way to get to the menu settings?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

you should be able to get to the menu settings by swiping just one finger up.  if not, then a suggestion would be to install another launcher, and see if that launcher allows you to copy the format from Holo (many do nowadays).  otherwise, you'll have to clear data for the app.

Device: Motorola Droid Razr M (XT907)

ROM: OSE KitKat 4.4.2

#3 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 20 November 2013 - 01:06 PM

You could freeze the launcher with titanium. After that you will be asked to pick a launcher of you have two or more. When you unfreeze it you start getting the pop up again asking what launcher you want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users