6 replies to this topic

#1 GatorBay84

GatorBay84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:08 AM

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and decided to join because I love my Droid Razr(white)!!! I recently upgraded to ICS 4.0.1 through verizon and ran into some problem with using Hanscent which brought me here! From what I have read, Handcent needs to upgrade it's software to be compatible with all contacts on the ICS os. Hope they fix it soon because I really like the software and can't imagine not being able to use it!!

Thanks

GatorBay

#2 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Hey everyone, I'm new to this site and decided to join because I love my Droid Razr(white)!!! I recently upgraded to ICS 4.0.1 through verizon and ran into some problem with using Hanscent which brought me here! From what I have read, Handcent needs to upgrade it's software to be compatible with all contacts on the ICS os. Hope they fix it soon because I really like the software and can't imagine not being able to use it!!

Thanks

GatorBay

Welcome to the forums!!! (even though you're from Florida - I hate the Gators football team lol)

You'll find that we're a great group of people, we have a lot of fun here and we get along good for the most part. If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to post in the Help section or hop in the chat, there's always someone in there that's happy to help!

#3 GatorBay84

GatorBay84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:25 PM

Thanks, I will do!!

#4 GatorBay84

GatorBay84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:28 PM

Yeah a lot of people hate the Gators! I wear hater blockers so it's all good, I respect peoples opinion but I personally try not to have any hate in my life for anything, negativity (-) doesn't do anybody any good, when positive,(+) good things happen! Go Gators!! Tim Tebow for life! :)-

#5 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Thanks

GatorBay

Welcome! You said 4.0.1. Did you mean .4?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#6 GatorBay84

GatorBay84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:32 AM

Yeah your right! It says Android Version 4.0.4! BTW I just ran into another problem! I try to connect my phone via bluetooth like I did just the other day but my windows 7 64bit system is now trying to install drivers for it again I guess. It is unable to find a driver for the bluetooth peripheral device. It just worked the other day! I'm getting so frustrated with this new ICS system!! Maybe I should go back to what I had before, everything worked for me!

#7 iDroidGuy

iDroidGuy

:D Taco!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Twitter:iDroidGuy
  • Google+:Stephen Wilmot-Doxey
  • LocationHopewell, VA

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

Yeah your right! It says Android Version 4.0.4! BTW I just ran into another problem! I try to connect my phone via bluetooth like I did just the other day but my windows 7 64bit system is now trying to install drivers for it again I guess. It is unable to find a driver for the bluetooth peripheral device. It just worked the other day! I'm getting so frustrated with this new ICS system!! Maybe I should go back to what I had before, everything worked for me!

Do NOT try to go back. You will brick your device. Attempt to find the drivers for the bluetooth

Sent From My Semi-Stock Droid RAZR Using Tapatalk 2 Beta 69
If you'd like to buy me a Mountain Dew just PM me for my PayPal info. Thanks :)

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users