Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Google+:hairstont14
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:00 AM

It's not wanting to flash .211 at all! It's getting really annoying! I get the freaking assert failed boot whatever failure nothings working i've did everything and im just tired of it really... what should I do?

DroidRazr Maxx HD safestrapping!!

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

It's not wanting to flash .211 at all! It's getting really annoying! I get the freaking assert failed boot whatever failure nothings working i've did everything and im just tired of it really... what should I do?

"I've did everything" doesn't give many useful details. Best bet is to hop into chat and walk through it step-by-step with somebody on there available to help. The methods used on this site should work 100% of the time if nothing is rushed or missed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:11 AM

Matt and various other people has helped me im chat but the thing just wont flash. 211

#4 jimgfitzgerald

jimgfitzgerald

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:36 AM

Are you on stock .181 GB? If not, can you get back to there?

#5 listenman20

listenman20

Chat Room Support

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouth GA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

N...you really need to explain all the things you've tried. and at what point you are now. i assume you're not bricked.

#6 uberbdon

uberbdon

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:31 PM

N...you really need to explain all the things you've tried.

What part of "Ive did everything" don't you understand??

#7 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

No guys I was on .214 then due to a bad .211 install i was going to reflash .211 but it wont flash .211 in the phones recovery I keep getting the error thats in the op

#8 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

<br />What part of "Ive did everything" don't you understand??

<br /><br />If your are going to ask for help, you really should avoid the attitude. Saying you have tried everything says nothing. If you tried literally everything, i guarantee you wouldn't be here asking for help. If you tried "everything", than that would mean nobody here can help you.<br /><br />But i am confused about the bad install of .211. If you were on .214, you had to have a stock .211 install to begin with. What made you think something was wrong with your .211 install?<br /><br /><br /><br />Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#9 jimgfitzgerald

jimgfitzgerald

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

That response was from someone else.

#10 jimgfitzgerald

jimgfitzgerald

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

Are you currently on a working .214? If so, have you tried flashing the .215 zip that Matt posted that is supposed to take you back to .211?

#11 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

From a working 214 clean stock, install 215 from stock recovery. From any other locked ICS use the "unstuck" method/tool (AP Fastboot Mode + stock recovery), being sure to wipe cache whenever you are in recovery. If it doesn't work with just wiping cache, also do factory restore (data wipe).

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#12 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 06 July 2012 - 01:46 PM

Im getting a warranty replacement tomorrow. So hopefully it comes with the new update so I can run some sweet arctic again.

#13 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

I suggest you don't get yourself off path again if you can't fix this stuff. There is nothing wrong with your current device.

#14 androidlearner

androidlearner

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:15 PM

Im getting a warranty replacement tomorrow. So hopefully it comes with the new update so I can run some sweet arctic again.

I don't mean to sound like an ****** but people like you are the reason rooting voids warranty. Instead of explaining your situation and getting help to fix the issue you warrantied it. If you don't have the patience to fix it don't mess with it to begin with...

People like you upset me greatly....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

#15 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:19 PM

We already fixed him once...

#16 androidlearner

androidlearner

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

We already fixed him once...

Can't fix stubborn...

#17 Nnnnr12

Nnnnr12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • LocationLagrange, Ga

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

Can't fix stubborn...

Hold up dude first of all then one was unrooted before I took it back and if you aren't willing to root it and are scared that you will void your warranty then be my guess. But you cannot judge someone else because they want to customize, tweak, and get the full advantages out of their phone. So I'd advise you to get out of my thread. Please and thank you very much haha

#18 androidlearner

androidlearner

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationPeoria, AZ

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hold up dude first of all then one was unrooted before I took it back and if you aren't willing to root it and are scared that you will void your warranty then be my guess. But you cannot judge someone else because they want to customize, tweak, and get the full advantages out of their phone. So I'd advise you to get out of my thread. Please and thank you very much haha

I'm currently successfully running .214 Arctic. I had issues with the utility initially and had to get help which i used the chat for and got it working. I'm not judging you based on wanting to get the full experience of your phone. I'm saying you shouldn't warranty a device because you don't want to take the time to fix it. It's abusing the system. Every device I own is rooted so I wouldn't go saying I'm afraid of rooting and voiding warranties. Been doing it for years.

#19 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:19 PM

Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and pick up a factory cable before you start messing with crap again... They are available at the TBH website and are relatively cheap... I'm sure they won't be in stock for long...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#20 jimgfitzgerald

jimgfitzgerald

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

How do you qualify for a warranty replacement when you are modding your phone? When you screw up your phone and have it replaced under warranty, the rest of use are paying for your mistakes in the price of our phones. If you screw it up, you should pay for it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users