#1 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

So.. got a story behind this title guys..

I recieved some razrs to fix.. dead batteries and stuck at ap fastboot mode or worse.. got them all fixed.. however.. somethings.. are just too funny when they go through the process of getting the hell out of town..

this morning i get a call on my house phone while trying ot find my own phone i misplaced in my stuper last night..

and they require me to meet them at the post office due to a package i tried to over night.

now i feel bad for this dude.. ive had his razr the longest.. and tried getting it out Saturday.. and they took it yay :D right..
I go in this morning to send stuff to our lovely mattlgroff and send out a few more razrs that some of our members have trusted me with.. thanks for that guys was fun getting them all done :D
now.. im greeted by a worker at the post office and a police officer with a bomb squad vest.. umm wtf right.

so i go up with 5 similar packages that are now in question.. i hear.. DRoiiiiiiiid.. and every flinches

so apparently .. this phone my buddy sent me to fix got turned on while in its packaging.. and was spamming droid.... sigh.. they thought it could be a bomb.. so i had to explain what i was doing with all these phones.. getting them to the right people and what not.. only one phone came witha sim... and it was getting hammered with txts..

so after trying to explain that they didnt need to blow up the bomb.. thank god.. as i would have had to buy a guy a razr, i got to send out my 6 packages.... got home searched for my lovely razr starting to freak that maybe i sent it out to someone for freee. damn what a day.. finally found it when kelly got home.. i had placed it neatly in her purse on my way to bed..

sigh.. so there you have it guys.. I am as my title says.. Guru of Insanity & Tech support...
  • iDroidGuy, mattlgroff and disturbed58 like this
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#2 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Haha I swear only something like this could and would happen to you.
  • iDroidGuy likes this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#3 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Hero_Indeed

Hero_Indeed

Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

Haha glad everything well VK! Knew everything would work out, albeit not in the way I would have thought lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#5 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Oh Snap!! bomb squad and all.. Good times. Bet you will never hear that Droooid sound the same way again. Lol... Thanks for the story and all the help you are giving fellow members.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#6 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 09 July 2012 - 06:51 PM

LMAO yeah it was fun.. annoying at the time.. but i walked out laughing like a fool
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users