johnjutrasii

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:johnjutrasii
  • Google+:http://plus.google.com/114874036854597776012

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Ok, so my phone and my wife's phone (both razr maxx) started experiencing an issue where we can hear sound coming out of the external speaker for awhile, but then when we try to listen later we get no sound. The volume controls show the slider moving on the screen, but we still get no sound. My phone is rooted and hers is not. A reboot restores sound, but only for a little while. It happens in different apps too (google play music, netflix, youtube). Has anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

#2 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:12 PM

yeah we've been discussing here. I section I made.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Your not alone, lol.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Both I and my wife have this happen from time to time both of us stock ICS. Happened to her playing angry birds and me with play music.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#4 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:46 PM

Quickest fix i found is adjust your ringtone volume then adjust your media volume... it comes right back. Still a pain....lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#5 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast
  • Current Device(s):Jelly Wizzed JB Droid Maxx

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:29 PM

Sorry off Topic, You guys are gonna hate me but....I don't give a $!#7!!! why the F should we use an app to restore 4G.....that's bull $!#7 The amount we pay as customers to VZW monthly...They should have their $!#7 together, Don't give me the crap, oh we are upgrading in your area or the other BS excuses like it's still a new system and we are the Guinea Pigs.....screw this!!!!! the phone is a piece of Crap with a Garbage provider, and they force feed us this latest greatest technology Truth is they should develop their network before releasing phones that are 4G ready just in case 4g shows up, meanwhile we sit back watching our batteries dwindle to unusable levels searching for 4g, that's not what I pay for ...I pay for a superior service and I don't have it!!!, Pardon me If I sound like I am a hater, believe me I am not but I spent 700 on a phone that barely ever gets off 3g and the battery is not nearly what it is supposed to be, I have watched my battery last 51 hours with no usage, but with moderate to light usage I was at 60% after 6 hours, my Thunderbolt was better than that...Lets hope they get their $!#7 together, and they find a fix for this terrible battery issue!!!!.
  • studiorat likes this
Offending The Masses since 1967.........FTW........Christianity is a Farse!!!

#6 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Sorry off Topic, You guys are gonna hate me but....I don't give a $!#7!!! why the F should we use an app to restore 4G.....that's bull $!#7 The amount we pay as customers to VZW monthly...They should have their $!#7 together, Don't give me the crap, oh we are upgrading in your area or the other BS excuses like it's still a new system and we are the Guinea Pigs.....screw this!!!!! the phone is a piece of Crap with a Garbage provider, and they force feed us this latest greatest technology Truth is they should develop their network before releasing phones that are 4G ready just in case 4g shows up, meanwhile we sit back watching our batteries dwindle to unusable levels searching for 4g, that's not what I pay for ...I pay for a superior service and I don't have it!!!, Pardon me If I sound like I am a hater, believe me I am not but I spent 700 on a phone that barely ever gets off 3g and the battery is not nearly what it is supposed to be, I have watched my battery last 51 hours with no usage, but with moderate to light usage I was at 60% after 6 hours, my Thunderbolt was better than that...Lets hope they get their $!#7 together, and they find a fix for this terrible battery issue!!!!.

Sooo..... are you losing sound too? Lol

• trikotret and studiorat like this

#7 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:41 PM

lmao. that was a good one :D

#8 JMSexton

JMSexton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Twitter:JarrettSexton
  • LocationMD/PA

Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

+1 for Wulf

Sent telepathically from my Droid X... I mean Razr Maxx

#9 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:37 AM

yeah I have no sound on media or GPS......I got on a roll I guess last night....

#10 studiorat

studiorat

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 11 July 2012 - 05:40 AM

yeah I have no sound on media or GPS......I got on a roll I guess last night....

ughh I should stop ranting off topic..... The sound has been an issue since day one with me, but I overlook it because i do not need the media or nav much. as long as it rings and i can hear ppl on the handset I am good!!
would like to hear my GPS talk though!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users