• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Twitter:z00mer
  • Google+:Christopher
  • LocationIn front of my p.c. or on my Razr HD Maxx
  • Current Device(s):Moto Razr Maxx HD 32G

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Pretty sure that it would be made for Arctic HD if anything. Especially with the advancements in jelly hean. JB is almost perfected.

Looking forward to some theming goodness for both of these ROMS. Just flashed HD this evening, and I'm quite impressed. Would be great to see a "lava red" theme (as mentioned beofre). ;)
USN 1996-2007, OS1 (SW/AW/VBSS)

#842 logan3824

logan3824

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas. GO TEXANS!

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Looking forward to some theming goodness for both of these ROMS. Just flashed HD this evening, and I'm quite impressed. Would be great to see a "lava red" theme (as mentioned beofre). ;)

Well if ya can't wait, what you can do is take a theme of a different color...extract the framework-res; open the pictures in photoshop and then change the colors to red ;). Time consuming yes, but it'll give you a new appreciation for those that actually theme.

#843 jbag1489

jbag1489

Themer

• Superuser
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:33 AM

Well if ya can't wait, what you can do is take a theme of a different color...extract the framework-res; open the pictures in photoshop and then change the colors to red . Time consuming yes, but it'll give you a new appreciation for those that actually theme.

And then also do it to systenUI, phone, contacts, mms, and anything else you want themed :D

Bur yes, it is very time consuming

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#844 shaddad

shaddad

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

The download link is broken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users