2 replies to this topic

#1 avillal87

avillal87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

So i have my phone cricket is fine when it was on gb but now on ics it harder to get 3g to work(evdo). Cdma works fine but when come to evdo it non existent. I had tweak the build.prop, apn-conf.xml, and anything else i could think of. If remove sim card i don't get 1x at all. I was reading about people changing radio frequency to work on att or tmobile with radiocomm. Well my question is where go to change the setting that control radio, network, or cdma or gsm. Or how do hack the sim so i can change to another carrier.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

So i have my phone cricket is fine when it was on gb but now on ics it harder to get 3g to work(evdo). Cdma works fine but when come to evdo it non existent. I had tweak the build.prop, apn-conf.xml, and anything else i could think of. If remove sim card i don't get 1x at all. I was reading about people changing radio frequency to work on att or tmobile with radiocomm. Well my question is where go to change the setting that control radio, network, or cdma or gsm. Or how do hack the sim so i can change to another carrier.

You can download the app called Phone Info to change which radios you are using. It's free and on the Play Store

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 avillal87

avillal87

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

You can download the app called Phone Info to change which radios you are using. It's free and on the Play Store

It the same as *#*#4636#*#* and chanhe it cdma only to but i see that if i put evdo only it won't connect. I have change prl from area it doesn't work and other same. They say on custom rom it work but what do they change to make it work on those custom roms. That my question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users