markaddleman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:markaddleman
  • Google+:markaddleman

Posted 31 December 2011 - 04:29 PM

I ended up with a low battery while trying to install razrx. Now, I can't flash back to stock because of Low Battery, Cannot Program message in the Fastboot screen. I've tried turning off the phone (power+volume down) but the phone powers up and displays the Motorola boot image within a few seconds. It seems like the phone doesn't charge in this state.

Any suggestions?

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 05:31 PM

Leave it plugged into USB and off. I think someone mentioned that this worked for DroidTh3ory. Just leave it charging for a long time and it will eventually go up. That, or use a factory cable.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#3 markaddleman

markaddleman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:markaddleman
  • Google+:markaddleman

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:47 AM

Tried leaving the phone connected to USB all night but, still, the battery won't charge. Weirdly, the white LED comes on when I first connect to USB, remains on for about 30 minutes and then turns off. The phone still isn't charged (at least, not charged enough to flash).

Know of anybody that sells a factory cable?

#4 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

Team Black Hat @ My Droid World. Always out of stock, I think they should increase their stock and have higher minimum reorder points especially with the non removable Battery in the RAZR !!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK TBH ?????

#5 rnlcomp

rnlcomp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationS.E. Louisiana

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

If you are adept with a dvom and have a usb cable you don't mind canibalizing you can always pop the back cover off, remove the rubber protective cover over the screws that hold the battery terminals on and get a couple spring loaded mini clips from radio shack and and charge it that way. Once you get the batt back up enough flashing should go as normal. I put in a request for a factory cable from BH but havent heard anything back from them yet.

#6 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

They just sold out of 25 of them. They are getting more in soon I will keep you guys updated.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#7 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:42 AM

If you need a cable and/or want to know more about them...check out the series of tweets from Team Black Hat at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#8 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

Honestly I didn't know why those factory cables were so special until just recently. Now I want to get one! But I usually don't flash anything unless I'm above 50% battery life. I've never had a low battery issue if I need to sbf or fastboot or something.

Sent from my Rooted Droid Razr

#9 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

Im getting one because s*** happens. Also, I want to buy someones "broken" phone for cheap, fix it, then have an extra RAZR

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#10 djsmurf

djsmurf

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Twitter:djsmurf2000

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:49 PM

I do also wonder if a portable power pack would work, might need to give it a try.

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here:

http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

Posted Image

#11 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

Nope, those are just chargers

#12 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 03:31 PM

I ended up with a low battery while trying to install razrx. Now, I can't flash back to stock because of Low Battery, Cannot Program message in the Fastboot screen. I've tried turning off the phone (power+volume down) but the phone powers up and displays the Motorola boot image within a few seconds. It seems like the phone doesn't charge in this state.

Any suggestions?

I can't get mine to power off either...Need to charge this beitch up to fastboot

#13 jtelander

jtelander

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 04:10 PM

I can't get mine to power off either...Need to charge this beitch up to fastboot

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users