f4113n_sh4d0w

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a current college student working towards my major in Computer Science and a minor in Engineering. My education isn't that far along yet, but I hope to one day pay back all those that have made the digital community what it means to me today.

I am not new to the google platform, nor droid phones, however I am new to the premise of rooting a phone. The desire to remove bloatware is of great appeal to me (had similar experiences with PC and Mac) and the idea to truely make it my own phone. I first purchased a razr back when they came out in december. 5 weeks later, the screen was cracked while my nephews were playing with it. I went back to my devour (ugh) until I could acquire a new phone. I've just purchased and started up another droid razr, of which i'm very happy already has the ICS system installed. On the downside, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I am trying to acquaint myself with the language and layout of this world/forum, so please bear with me. I thank you.

- f4113n
We process in shadow, to render unto others the truth and light.

#2 Aliceics

Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:18 PM

W3LC0M3! But seriously welcome (: the nice folk around here should help you get that RAZR where you want it.

#3 f4113n_sh4d0w

f4113n_sh4d0w

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thank you, my top goal is to immediately no longer be a n00b in this. haha sorry for the leet speak, just easier in some cases. I look forward to getting to know some and hope to be an active member. I don't have all the time in the world, but one day (like I'd said) I hope to give back to those who have freely given.

#4 Aliceics

Aliceics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

Thank you, my top goal is to immediately no longer be a n00b in this. haha sorry for the leet speak, just easier in some cases. I look forward to getting to know some and hope to be an active member. I don't have all the time in the world, but one day (like I'd said) I hope to give back to those who have freely given.

Yeah I originally joined these forums just to grab the download links :P But I started posting and now I'm pretty active. When I first started rooting and roming my phone I was a complete noob at it, but now I know it all by heart somehow, proud Android nerd :3

#5 f4113n_sh4d0w

f4113n_sh4d0w

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 01:49 PM

haha I like to think i'm an android nerd. I keep wishing they'd build a computer OS, but I'm pretty die-hard Windows. Don't get me wrong (macfanboys if there are any), Mac has some perks... You can do whatever you want, as long as it's in the scope that Mac allows you to do it ...

(╯°Д°)╯︵┻━┻

But I purchased a mac, for one of my programming classes and to experiment with. A couple months later, I bootcamped windows, I'm hardly ever on my Mac partition... Most expensive PC i've paid for yet :( Now I'm saving up to build a legitimate PC that can function properly instead of using conversion software... (Macs weren't built for gaming haha)

#6 Aliceics

Aliceics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

(Macs weren't built for gaming haha)

Definitely not! I love my PC, I love Mac's to but they're just not built for what I like to use my computer for.

┬─┬ノ( º_ ºノ) Let me fix that for you..

#7 f4113n_sh4d0w

f4113n_sh4d0w

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 03:16 PM

RAWR! (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \) ¡bɯo

you can't fix Mac. they "don't break or get viruses."

they just suck o_0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users