• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 anthony2558

anthony2558

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:04 PM

I just seen this over at android central forums..... is this possible? OP says it works.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

No desire. Development is ics.

#3 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:13 PM

he had the fastbootable leak. this isn't a surprise.
  • anthony2558 likes this

#4 jimgfitzgerald

jimgfitzgerald

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:23 PM

I see
I saw
I have seen

Do schools no longer teach English?

#5 anthony2558

anthony2558

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

I see
I saw
I have seen

Do schools no longer teach English?

Tthank you for your input.

You might could take it to a phone repair shop and have them replace the battery if you would rather keep your own phone instead of getting someone else's refurbished phone. Of course you would have to pay for it.

I believe this is one of your posts. Run-on sentence?

Do schools no longer teach grammar?
  • cynnar, xlightwaverx and MyEntityRemains like this

#6 anthony2558

anthony2558

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

he had the fastbootable leak. this isn't a surprise.

ok thanks.

#7 jw0914

jw0914

All it takes for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationMadison
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 [XT1103]

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Answer is in the second sentence... You can not go back to GB from ICS if your are on an ICS version .8x or later.

Anything before .8x. yes, you can go back to GB. Why you would want too? No Clue.

As of this past week, the actual RSD file was released for .211, and the Fast Boot was released back in June... so you have a way to flash back to stock.

As far as anyone saying they prefer GB over ICS.... they've obviously not used the public release of ICS. Everyone should bare this in mind... if you install an OS beta leak on your phone, and then write off or dismiss the OS upgrade because it doesn't function as well as the previous OS, then you're an idiot... hands down. A beta leak is a beta leak for a reason... Moto is still fine tuning it for public release, which is something you have to know when you install a beta leak. Beta leaks have bugs... tons of them. So basing an opinion about an OS before actually using the finalized OS is about as ignorant as you could get.

People are smarter than this... quit doing yourselves an injustice and educate yourselves.

#8 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

Answer is in the second sentence... You can not go back to GB from ICS if your are on an ICS version .8x or later.

Anything before .8x. yes, you can go back to GB. Why you would want too? No Clue.

As of this past week, the actual RSD file was released for .211, and the Fast Boot was released back in June... so you have a way to flash back to stock.

As far as anyone saying they prefer GB over ICS.... they've obviously not used the public release of ICS. Everyone should bare this in mind... if you install an OS beta leak on your phone, and then write off or dismiss the OS upgrade because it doesn't function as well as the previous OS, then you're an idiot... hands down. A beta leak is a beta leak for a reason... Moto is still fine tuning it for public release, which is something you have to know when you install a beta leak. Beta leaks have bugs... tons of them. So basing an opinion about an OS before actually using the finalized OS is about as ignorant as you could get.

People are smarter than this... quit doing yourselves an injustice and educate yourselves.

Actually my brother says he "hates the new OS", his words. we did his via the OTA, his biggest gripe is the new text messaging app, something about it he doesn't like, can't remember don't really care, LOL. Aside from a drop in battery life I'm loving it, i get better reception with fewer drop calls a more reliable (although not perfect) auto-pair to my car stereo via bluetooth, quicker and more reliable data re-connections (I have a smart action to disable data when screen is off).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users