9 replies to this topic

#1 darktoy

darktoy

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 02:49 PM

Just transferred over from Sprint and the LG Optimus S which was both my first smartphone and taste of Android. Shortly after I rooted it and was flashing different ROM's and my favorite were always the barebones 2.3 variants. I chose Verizon cause of the awesome call signal where I live and the 4G availability was a bonus. I chose the Razr Maxx because of the battery life and build quality. Secured it in a Commuter case with a piece of mind for my occupation as a Firefighter/EMT. Now I did get my wife the Galaxy S3 in order to sway her away from her Sprint loyalty so in a way I have 2 phones to play with. My Maxx is rooted and now I'm just going over all the bloatware to see which are safe to freeze or delete. Looking forward to learning more about the Razr and sharing whatever I figure out as well. Talk about a novel of an introduction.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:01 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

[List]-Debloatable-Ics-Apps-(.215-And-Others)-(50-Apps)

Welcome to the forum! The link above is a list of bloat that can be removed. Incase you haven't found it yet? Lol

#3 Aliceics

Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

Welcome! Be careful, lots of people around here, including myself, have an addiction. Its called crack flashing. You might just get addicted to. :P

#4 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:10 PM

Welcome! Be careful, lots of people around here, including myself, have an addiction. Its called crack flashing. You might just get addicted to. :P

Too* I have an addiction of being a grammar Nazi! Lol I love flashing too! Its fun and if you ever need a quick hand, hop in the chat room and people will hook you up! :-) have fun!
a what? an android? whats that?

#5 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 21 July 2012 - 07:34 AM

Welcome. Enjoy modding.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER

#6 TauntingBull

TauntingBull

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:48 AM

Welcome.... Whereabouts in the lone start state are you at? What kinda speeds are you gettin?

#7 Aliceics

Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

Too* I have an addiction of being a grammar Nazi! Lol I love flashing too! Its fun and if you ever need a quick hand, hop in the chat room and people will hook you up! :-) have fun!

Oh believe me I'm a grammar nazi too! I was just too lazy to go back and edit it. :)

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

#8 darktoy

darktoy

n00b

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:48 AM

Welcome.... Whereabouts in the lone start state are you at? What kinda speeds are you gettin?

Rio Grande Valley getting 9.8 down / 3.1 up... Mbps.

#9 leviwg

leviwg

News Writer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 09:30 AM

Oh believe me I'm a grammar nazi too! I was just too lazy to go back and edit it. :)

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

Oh believe me, I'm a grammar nazi too! I was just too lazy to go back and edit it. :)

You missed the comma in there. I got your back though! ;-)
a what? an android? whats that?

#10 Droid2drummer

Droid2drummer

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Twitter:@imanotemaker
  • Google+:robertclarkga@gmail.com
  • LocationWarner Robins GA

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:34 PM

LOL..How about the people that have no clue what the difference of then and than is? Much too often then is used to describe a comparison. As much as its so silly, it bothers me to no end. Just like the " Yo I gotz dis phonez to sell yo!" I see this on Craigslist and reply the same! LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users