wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:07 AM

Nice theme dude. And does it say "preparing to brick phone" after the theme is loaded? Or was I seeing things

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Your not seeing things. Mine says the same thing. Lol

Sent from my Simplified Droid Razr

#42 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 04:31 AM

Yeah, I figure if I'm doing all the work, I could at least add in a little humor. :D

#43 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:06 AM

I just loaded Simplex & this theme, & you caught me for ½ a second there!

Fortunately, since I have some experience now w/flashing themes & diff kinds of humor; I was all but literally rofl!

I love this theme!

One quick note: after reboot the overlay w/day-date & the switch to change fm Silent mode to Ringer is encroaching over the day info - but the rest- great use of color, balance of light & dark, etc. just great.

Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#44 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:11 AM

The clock overlap is very slight, and only happens on 4 digits so I left it. The problem is I don't know where else to put the sound toggle.

#45 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:20 AM

I'm into photography, so I noticed - but that's the same reason I love the theme-
the whole use of color (including separator lines in dialogs) & the contrast w/the black bkgd really, really works.

FWIW, I'm getting that overlay screen pretty much blank; so why not just put the day info a little lower?, & leave the switch where you had it conveniently in upper R corner?

Keep up this eye appealing theme-ing.
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#46 Scipio

Scipio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 August 2012 - 05:55 AM

Yeah, I figure if I'm doing all the work, I could at least add in a little humor.

I almost $!#7 my pants when I saw that dude... :P

eb7gn6.png

#47 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 06:46 AM

I'm into photography, so I noticed - but that's the same reason I love the theme-
the whole use of color (including separator lines in dialogs) & the contrast w/the black bkgd really, really works.

FWIW, I'm getting that overlay screen pretty much blank; so why not just put the day info a little lower?, & leave the switch where you had it conveniently in upper R corner?

Keep up this eye appealing theme-ing.

Right below the date info is the music controls, and if I move them down they will encroach on the unlock widget, which if I move it down will encroach on the Alarm and Charging. :)

#48 SpyderMan

SpyderMan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 22 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

24, thanks for the timely reply-

how strange, I only get day info & switch for Ringer…

I am using WidgetLocker if that makes any difference, do you think that would cause me to not get the rest of the stuff that you just mentioned?

BTW, I'm thinking of using a diff font, can I just use RomTolbox font util, or have you changed more than the base font?

tia, SpyderMan
Posted Image

Sig Created by Thach

#49 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:42 AM

That stuff only shows when it is in use. The font is changed for regular and bold, and parts of the framework and sysui have been changed to accommodate it as well.

#50 greek6486

greek6486

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Twitter:@greek6486
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:12 PM

Thanks for another great theme. I've been running a black chrome setup, but I think it's time to go red again.

The sound toggle on the lock screen jacks with your nicely centered clock at times like you mentioned in another thread. Maybe an option to remove completely?

With some red shortcuts for lock screen and the great font, I'm good to go. The popup after rebooting is a very nice touch.

How did you edit your lockscreen with the red icon?

#51 twister250

twister250

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

How did you edit your lockscreen with the red icon?

I found some lock screen icons and shortcuts in a GNEX thread somewhere. Metamorph files applied with zip themer. When I get back to my computer, I'll find where and let you know.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users