5 replies to this topic

#1 Zërö

Zërö

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:54 AM

Ive tried to update to ICS from .181 but I have uninstalled GuidedTours.apk along the way and it is holding me up from updating. I have searched but have not been able to locate it. could someone please upload it for, email me or send a link to it. I would be sooo greatful :)

#2 jonwgee

jonwgee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
  • Twitter:JonWGee
  • Google+:jonwgee
  • LocationDekalb IL

Posted 22 July 2012 - 11:58 AM

Just download Matt's Utility 1.8.1

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

[Windows]-For-Verizon-Droid-Razr/maxx-Only!
Droid Razr Utility 1.81 [Windows] For Verizon Droid Razr/maxx Only!

And fastboot to. 211, OPTION 1

You'll be at the same place as OTA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
maxx

#3 Zërö

Zërö

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

Thanx Jon,
But my pc is giving me a hard time running the utilities now. I have not done anything different from when I rooted, but the utility closes upon running it. Im running Win7 and have looked into the path issues with Win7 computers but everything seems to be in order. I have tried all utilities up to 1.71 and they all close. I have all the newest Moto drivers, just dont know what else to do. That's why I am just trying to get the apk.

#4 mikeramos90

mikeramos90

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

Amigo. Have you extracted the zip to your desktop?
  • mattlgroff likes this

#5 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:30 PM

Thanx Jon,
But my pc is giving me a hard time running the utilities now. I have not done anything different from when I rooted, but the utility closes upon running it. Im running Win7 and have looked into the path issues with Win7 computers but everything seems to be in order. I have tried all utilities up to 1.71 and they all close. I have all the newest Moto drivers, just dont know what else to do. That's why I am just trying to get the apk.

Path issue is from not extracting the zip to its own folder. Running a batch file by itself and not next to the /files/ folder doesn't make sense logically, and the computer cannot find it. I.E. Path not specified.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#6 Zërö

Zërö

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thank you all for the speedy responses and a BIG, BIG THANKS to Matt for the awesome utility. Once I had the path right, everything went smooth :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users