nakedgoat

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/#!/nakedgoat
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/104263142863049596152/posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 02:48 AM

So I installed razrx rom thinning I had a titaum backup but I didn't since the ota guess I lost it..anyway I installed using safe system menthod..couple questions I guess 1 can I just do an advanced restore and retStore /data to get my stuff back...2. Can I just boot into my other non safe system run titanium and then boot bback to razrx or is that more difficult the it ssounds my phoneS DEAD and i don't wanna boot into recovery of anysort till I have some battery to work with....thanks guys/girls

#2 DarkestSpawn

DarkestSpawn

Tester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:01 PM

So I installed razrx rom thinning I had a titaum backup but I didn't since the ota guess I lost it..anyway I installed using safe system menthod..couple questions I guess 1 can I just do an advanced restore and retStore /data to get my stuff back...2. Can I just boot into my other non safe system run titanium and then boot bback to razrx or is that more difficult the it ssounds my phoneS DEAD and i don't wanna boot into recovery of anysort till I have some battery to work with....thanks guys/girls

Always charge your battery about 60% before flashing roms and switching between safe and non safe just to be careful.

Yes you can swap back to non safe, run titanium backup, then return to safe system and restore your TI Backup
-Beta Mod-
-Grand Master of the Testing-

Posted Image

#3 Sh0rty 140

Sh0rty 140

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Twitter:@Sh0rtyy_140
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 17 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

I recently flashed Ic3Razr (build: Axiom[R] AOKP ab11) and notice that when I go to the clock and try to setup an alarm I get a message "Unfortunately, clock has stopped": the clock has been working fine for the past week. I just downloaded an alarm clock app from the market and it's working fine. Just wanted to know if anyone else seen this? As far as everything else it's running smooth as silk!!!

thanks in advance for any help!!
"My chick bad, my chick hood.... my chick do stuff that ya chick wish she could!!!!"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users