• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:10 AM

This whole V6 Supercharger ive seen so much of lately seems like a massive pain to install and get going, at least based on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

....Is it really worth the hassle??? And what exactly does it do? From my understanding it just manages my RAM and makes sure that its all being used efficiently??

#2 Hero_Indeed

Hero_Indeed

Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:46 AM

This whole V6 Supercharger ive seen so much of lately seems like a massive pain to install and get going, at least based on

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

....Is it really worth the hassle??? And what exactly does it do? From my understanding it just manages my RAM and makes sure that its all being used efficiently??

I'd also like to know more about this. Maybe hicks can give us a write up on this topic?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#3 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 10:57 AM

V6 Supercharger is great for helping keep low memory devices from slowing down as a result of background tasks residing in memory longer than necessary. It works by clearing data from memory more aggressively than the default settings, and minimizing the amount of data allowed to stay alive in the background. On devices with more memory (>512MB) and those that are naturally more lean (bare minimum ROMs) it becomes less useful. I find it difficult to imagine seeing much gain in performance on the RAZR unless you really have a ton of poorly managed background crap installed.
  • dillanshives likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users