1 reply to this topic

#1 NC.is.Home

NC.is.Home

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:17 AM

Guy's I received my replacement device from verizon yesterday Droid Razr Maxx. I used Matt's droid razr utilities to root and install safestrap. After this I installed R3Eds custom Ikream rom and everything worked perfectly(this is the same setup i was running on my previous phone for the past few months) Last night I turned it off to charge and this morning I am stuck bootlooping and when I try to boot into recovery it just goes back to looping again. I have tried using fastboot to get into recovery but still no luck. I am sure I have overlooked the obvious but we are out of town at the hospital so I am in a rush to get this fixed. Anyone with any suggestions PLEASE help!!!!!

Thanks guys

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:40 AM

No matter WHAT you do you can't get the phone to turn off or get into the bootloader mode? How much batter do you have left? Cause if it just keeps looping, eventually the battery is gonna die and you're really gonna be SOL.

If you hold down Power and Vol - for about 8 seconds the phone should hard reset. As soon as you see the screen flash, Hold down Power, VOL + and Vol -. After you release those 3 keys, you should get into the bootloader menu. From there, you can use vol - to scroll down to AP Fastboot and hit Vol + to select. From there, you have 3 options. The Utility v1.81, RSD lite with fastboot files, or a command line, fastboot and the files to manually reflash your partitions.

FWIW, I've NEVER been in a situation where I couldn't get my phone to hard reset and get it into the bootloader menu, so I wouldn't know what other guidance to offer you.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users