#1 hendojake24

hendojake24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Twitter:tangosucka6

Posted 20 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

I know this may sound off the wall, but everyday I drag an iPod touch and my Droid Razr Maxx to work, the only reason I have the iPod Touch is so that I can balance and forecast my bank account, I like to be on top of my money, the only thing that troubles me is I don't want to have to drag both back and forth to work everyday. I have contacted the Author of the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and it doesn't seem like hes very convinced to make the app available for android. I have not been able to find any app that can do the same as the one I use

. So I am wondering is there anyway to emulate, rewrite or port it to the Android OS so that I only have to take my

to work everyday? Figured I would post it with the best of the best hackers and tweakers. Thank you for any info, input you may have... Jake

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:02 PM

I know this may sound off the wall, but everyday I drag an iPod touch and my Droid Razr Maxx to work, the only reason I have the iPod Touch is so that I can balance and forecast my bank account, I like to be on top of my money, the only thing that troubles me is I don't want to have to drag both back and forth to work everyday. I have contacted the Author of the

and it doesn't seem like hes very convinced to make the app available for android. I have not been able to find any app that can do the same as the one I use

. So I am wondering is there anyway to emulate, rewrite or port it to the Android OS so that I only have to take my

to work everyday? Figured I would post it with the best of the best hackers and tweakers. Thank you for any info, input you may have... Jake

Without the developer opening up their source, doubtful. That being said, that app is incredibly simple and I would be shocked to find out there is not an alternative. You can replicate it's functionality in 1 minute in Excel/Libra Office Spreadsheet and view that via your phone even.

#3 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 20 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

Suggestion: have you looked at anmoney? That's what i use for the same exact thing and it looks like it will suit your needs. Daily, monthly, annual forecast, budgets, auto backup, and can also import. Best thing about it was when i first put ics on the xoom the app simply didn't work so I contacted the developer. I got a reply withing an hour!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users