353 replies to this topic

#61 eckdawg5

eckdawg5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Twitter:twitter.com/eckdawg5

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:05 PM

Thanks for pointing out the icon Quadjack..nd the lockscreen is the same from RaxrX. Sorry social media people. I did take out blur facebook thats y u cant sync your FB contacts with contacts

I just use friendcaster for the fb contacts...hope that helps...syncmypics has better quality pictures than friendcaster though fyi
  • vietpimp123 likes this

#62 islandmon3

islandmon3

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Locationrichmond va

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:15 PM

I'm pretty happy with Contapps for Facebook sync... Might want to try some options like that...
  • vietpimp123 likes this

#63 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:21 PM

Giving Contapps (Contacts by Contapps LTD) a try. Any recommendations for syncing to the exchange server at work?
  • EDNYLaw likes this

#64 frankyvee

frankyvee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

Will flashing BigDX.Razr.ICS.De-odexed.zip theme get the Wallpaper to show up on the lockscreen?

#65 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:25 PM

seen the same issues quadjacks posted above but other than that seems very solid so far! im not using safestrap i flashed thru CWMR from nitro.

#66 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

In my house in Plano Texas my 4g connection is garbage. I never maintain 4g longer than 10 minutes. I flashed this new update with the 748 and for over an hour solid 4g, no dropping back into 3g at all. That update alone baked into this ROM is worth it. Nice to have solid 4g at home again. I do have the 748 update on my non safe side, but I didn't even check it out. Right after the update, I toggled back to safe mode and flashed. Lol. I do not roll stock. Thanks for everything. Hopefully we'll have some full time support on this device now, and I'm sure appreciation will bring shown. Thanks droidrzr.com as well

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

#67 BBEvolution

BBEvolution

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNew York State

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

Will flashing BigDX.Razr.ICS.De-odexed.zip theme get the Wallpaper to show up on the lockscreen?

RAZRX is ODEXED not DEODEXED!!!! DO NOT FLASH a DEODEXED THEME !!! Sorry for the caps wanted to make sure you got the message !!!

#68 Trooper

Trooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

Awesome! Thanks for your hard work! Downloading now!

#69 Chris42060

Chris42060

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:CHRIS42060
  • Google+:Chris White
  • LocationJohnstown, PA

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

No wallpaper on the lockscreen. Unable to see sound options!

Posted Image

I noticed the same thing in version 1.0 and if its the same it is there but very faint.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#70 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 10 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

I noticed the same thing in version 1.0 and if its the same it is there but very faint.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I prefer this look anyway.

I believe what you do see is the stock/something else lock screen. cuz you can faintly see the sound icon in the middle for mute. :)

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#71 TwoBuells

TwoBuells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:03 PM

You can't see the sound options but run your finger across it and it does turn on and off. I couldn't get my two Comcast email accounts to set up with the blur email app. I installed a AOSP email app and was able to get my two comcast accounts & my gmail working with one email app. I also use this old black facebook app that i refuse to update and it works fine.
Better to be a Racer for a moment, Than a Spectator for a lifetime.

#72 frankyvee

frankyvee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:28 PM

RAZRX is ODEXED not DEODEXED!!!! DO NOT FLASH a DEODEXED THEME !!! Sorry for the caps wanted to make sure you got the message !!!

Much appreciate the looking out. The reason I thought RAZRX 1.1 was DEODEXED was because it said zipaligned in the changelog in OP, but I guess that's different.

#73 rickyheferle

rickyheferle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Google+:rickyheferle

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

Can someone please give link to the MotoBlur Serivces please?

#74 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

thanks.. I have my latest update with all the xml edits coming tomorrow.. And even more updates for ics theme AND a new droidrzr.com theme is IN THE WORKS!! Should be pretty awesome

Thanks again, and hit me up if you need anything

I cannot wait!!! Will it work over this Rom? Is it something you can flash over this Rom?
Hey bub, I'm not finished with you yet..... SKNIT!!

#75 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:46 PM

In my house in Plano Texas my 4g connection is garbage. I never maintain 4g longer than 10 minutes. I flashed this new update with the 748 and for over an hour solid 4g, no dropping back into 3g at all. That update alone baked into this ROM is worth it. Nice to have solid 4g at home again. I do have the 748 update on my non safe side, but I didn't even check it out. Right after the update, I toggled back to safe mode and flashed. Lol. I do not roll stock. Thanks for everything. Hopefully we'll have some full time support on this device now, and I'm sure appreciation will bring shown. Thanks droidrzr.com as well

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

I'm in San Antonio, TX dude, howdy neighbor

#76 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:47 PM

Much appreciate the looking out. The reason I thought RAZRX 1.1 was DEODEXED was because it said zipaligned in the changelog in OP, but I guess that's different.

Zipaligning is a method for restructuring the apk files, aligning the non-compressed data properly for faster access. De-odexing vs Odex is a change in how the file system for those files is structured. This does little to nothing to change performance, but it makes file editing simpler for developers. You were right in knowing that both modify the files, but they do so in very different ways for different purposes.

#77 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

Can someone please give link to the MotoBlur Serivces please?

If you mean a link to the blur bloat removed (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc)

Courtesy of mattlgroff:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

For reference, I tossed blur-facebook.apk and blur-facebook.odex back into the system/apps folder, enabled user permissions, and restarted. No need to install manually, it was up and running after a reboot. Moves and permissions changes were both done via Root Explorer.
  • rickyheferle likes this

#78 weaponx

weaponx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • LocationTX

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

If you mean a link to the blur bloat removed (Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, etc)

Courtesy of mattlgroff:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

For reference, I tossed blur-facebook.apk and blur-facebook.odex back into the system/apps folder, enabled user permissions, and restarted. No need to install manually, it was up and running after a reboot. Moves and permissions changes were both done via Root Explorer.

Do you know if they will flash safely like with 1.0? I would like them as well. I need Quickoffice!

#79 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

I cannot wait!!! Will it work over this Rom? Is it something you can flash over this Rom?

Yep.. It will be BigDX.ICS.RazrXv1.1.zip :)

tomorrow though ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#80 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:57 PM

Do you know if they will flash safely like with 1.0? I would like them as well. I need Quickoffice!

No flashing with those files. They are the apks and odex files you need. You need both the matching apk and odex for any service you want to restore. Grab whichever you need (blur facebook, blur twitter, etc), copy both to your phone/sdcard, use Root Explorer to move the files to system/app, use Root Explorer to enable the User permissions, and reboot your phone.

Just a reminder, if you hit the menu button Root Explorer does have a Multi-Select option. Don't move them 1 file at a time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, Razrx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users