Photo

Will Custom Kernels Be Available For Moto Ics Roms?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tdomonte

tdomonte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:51 PM

Im asking because I really enjoy MOTOs ics. Its polished and all that fun stuff. So is anyone currently working on a custom kernel for moto roms now that kexec is out n' about. The speed improvments would be crqzy good if its anything like intersectravens kernels on the kindle. Hashcodes dooing his thaang so hopefully all this attracts more developers.

#2 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:58 PM

Nope not gonna happen... :P Just kidding man... Patience. It's being working on I can assure you. When it is ready for public release it will be all over these forums. :D
  • tdomonte likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#3 Guest_droidpcguru_*

Guest_droidpcguru_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2012 - 05:54 PM

Actually they are here already. BUT they are still in the works of being refined, and not everything functions properly as of yet. I would say sooner than later all of us will have a chance to see builds of all varieties functioning as they should with the new kernels :)

#4 tdomonte

tdomonte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 August 2012 - 06:24 PM

This... is the happiest day of my life. :D not really but its up there. Thank you guys for ur quick input.

#5 altspeed

altspeed

Director of National Stupidity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Twitter:@Pat_Droid
  • Google+:+Patrick Robinson
  • LocationDallas Texas
  • Current Device(s):RIP 8 & 16 GB Bionics, XT912 RAZR Maxx, XT907 RAZR M Current XT 1060 Motomaker Future Nexus 6

Posted 24 August 2012 - 07:59 PM

I'm one of the bionic ICSers that got stuck at 1.0 Ghz and my CPU/GPU ran stable and cool at 1.266/384 on GB with both cores activated. I find like a 1.2 Ghz LoVolt/or MidVolt that's compiled right for the moto and stable enough to have rom toolbox scripter kick it over as soon as the boot is stable, I'm there

"We are the People Verizon warned you about"

8 GB Bionic JB, 16 GB Bionic JB, Bionic Lapdock X2, Razr Maxx XT912 JB, Razr M XT907 JBLX

#6 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 30 August 2012 - 04:32 PM

I read somewhere that the GSM versions are already cracked.. ... damn Verizon lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users