#1 bthomp21

bthomp21

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:32 PM

What's going on everyone

My name is brent and I'm new to the site but not new to motorola phones and rooting. my first android phone was a droid 1. rooted, rom'd it, etc etc. I love to root every phone. my razr maxx has been pretty sluggish lately, its time to delete all the factory crap.

well enough boring time, hopefully some developers will have some nice roms for me to download.

#2 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

What's going on everyone

My name is brent and I'm new to the site but not new to motorola phones and rooting. my first android phone was a droid 1. rooted, rom'd it, etc etc. I love to root every phone. my razr maxx has been pretty sluggish lately, its time to delete all the factory crap.

well enough boring time, hopefully some developers will have some nice roms for me to download.

Jekyll Kexec CM9 FWT!

/shameless plug

But really, try my rom. Also try Simplex, Flick, Eclipse, Arctic among others

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#3 BytecodeMe

BytecodeMe

Private Pile

• Superuser
  • 2,004 posts
  • Twitter:@BytecodeMe
  • LocationSan Diego, California
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 4, Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 03 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

What's going on everyone

Flick .215 FTW!

Haha, I agree with tucstwo, flash all those ROMs and decide which one you like best.

Which will Flick. :P

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

byte3plusrainbowsmallllllllller.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users