• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 04:15 PM

Well I am having trouble using the NFL app and also the website to do anything with fantasy football. I cannot click on hardly any of the icons to sign in or view my teams. Not sure if anyone else is having any issues or not? I am thinking this may be a flash related issue but not sure. I am running R3ds Ikream ROM right now. I tried flashing back to stock(SS) and it seemed to work there and then it stopped working after a while, so now I am back on r3ds ikream. I found a thread with a more updated adobe flash zip and I installed that hoping it would help but it did not. I also tried a few other browers-dolphin and chrome and it also didnt work. Chrome did work better, meaning I could click a few more links but was still not usable. Any help would be awesome as I dont really want to flash back to 211 and start all over.

#2 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:21 PM

Did you perchance update the NFL app from the play store? If so, uninstall the update, and see if he older NFL app will log in.

As for fantasy football sites, not sure, unless it is trying to load the NFL app in the background automatically. You might check and see if there are any defaults assigned to the NFL app....

#3 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#4 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

I think I just figured it out...apparently ad blockers will stop some apps and websites from working including the NFL one. Just had to white list the NFL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users