1609 replies to this topic

#121 The_Chupacabra

The_Chupacabra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLawton OK

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:25 AM

Is anyone else having issues with their Wifi continually turning itself on after turning it off?

#122 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

Anybody having issues trying to download or update apps. Mine gets stuck on downloading. I have rebooted, cleared Play Store cache. I was able to get one app (Titanium) to finally download, but the download was very slow and I am on a fast wifi connection. Any thoughts?

I'm having the same issue

#123 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:28 AM

Is anyone else having issues with their Wifi continually turning itself on after turning it off?

Maybe a silly question, did you check wifi options (advanced) WIFI sleep policy? Just a thought...
Posted Image

#124 The_Chupacabra

The_Chupacabra

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationLawton OK

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

Maybe a silly question, did you check wifi options (advanced) WIFI sleep policy? Just a thought...

Ah HA! Gracias!

I didn't even know that there was an advanced options for Wifi

#125 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:31 AM

turn off and reboot,install instructions,step 8 in op

I will download again and try it.

Thanks.

#126 jc265

jc265

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

Same here. Coming from Arctic and did all wiping. Gets stuck on boot animation and the sound will stop and like a bad CD.

Have you had any luck getting it to fully boot the first time? my boot logo is frozen but the music is still playing, so I'm going to let it chill for a few more minutes.

#127 pasinato

pasinato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Twitter:tonypasinato@hotmail.com

Posted 06 September 2012 - 08:41 AM

Rom is running great. I have had no issues with the Wifi mentioned in the earlier post(s). Keep rocking brother, best rom out there.........

#128 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:05 AM

Have you had any luck getting it to fully boot the first time? my boot logo is frozen but the music is still playing, so I'm going to let it chill for a few more minutes.

Not yet. Tried re-download, MD5 verified and installed 4 more times. Sometimes it froze when boot and sometimes it just reboots itself. I am on SS2.0.

#129 jc265

jc265

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Not yet. Tried re-download, MD5 verified and installed 4 more times. Sometimes it froze when boot and sometimes it just reboots itself. I am on SS2.0.

I've taken the same steps you've taken; verified MD5 = ok; redownloaded = same result;

edit: just moved rom from internal to external sd, seems to be working. on boot screen now but not frozen up, no looping sound. will update.

update: its working now, i was an idiot and didn't specify where the rom went. having it on the external sd cleared up my issue.

#130 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

Mine locked up too.....just reboot and should load and boot up completely the second time.

#131 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

anyone getting an error from cpu control that it didnt keep settings after a reboot

#132 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

Played with this over lunch. This is shapeing up to be my most favorite ROM ever. Thanks guys! Tried Droid HD but I just cant do the soft keys. too much screen realestate taken up and I miss my menu button.

#133 jonshaw

jonshaw

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndiana
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:33 AM

I have to say that you guys kick so much rear end! Matt, you are a rockstar! Everyone else who develops and works on these roms rock too! I've had so much fun becoming a crackflasher! This rom has been on my phone five minutes so I don't have much feedback except to say thank you. It looks awesome, but anything I've ever used that Mattlgroff has his hands in usually is awesome. For the record I am heterosexual just to be clear. :)
I text, therefore I am...

#134 laryc

laryc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

I've taken the same steps you've taken; verified MD5 = ok; redownloaded = same result;

edit: just moved rom from internal to external sd, seems to be working. on boot screen now but not frozen up, no looping sound. will update.

update: its working now, i was an idiot and didn't specify where the rom went. having it on the external sd cleared up my issue.

Mine locked up too.....just reboot and should load and boot up completely the second time.

I have the file on ext. sd at first place.

Edit: Just flashed another ROM (flick) just to see if it has same issue but went through fine. Maybe I will just download it again from another computer and see how it goes.

#135 jc265

jc265

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:40 AM

Mine was on ext. sd at first place. Which version of SS you both on?

After I moved the rom to the external sd, it did lock up on first boot like kbuck13 and on the second boot it went fine.

#136 Shinare

Shinare

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

I've had the lockup on first boot happen to me on another unrelated ROM before. I'm not so sure its all that uncommon. As mentioned by others before, turning off and rebooting will bring it up normally.

#137 RHChan84

RHChan84

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Twitter:rchan84
  • LocationMedford, Ma

Posted 06 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Not on this ROM but on Artic 2.2, I had it lock up during install. Ended up being the file was corrupt. I had to re-download and everything was fine after that.
Droid RAZR MAXX (JB/Rooted)

#138 GroovyDeus

GroovyDeus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:30 AM

Outstanding! Flawless install (including data - 4G) and not a hiccup the entire day. Yes, the extended play version of the boot tune was a bit annoying, but was actually worth a good laugh after the first couple of minutes. I think I have a new daily driver! Thanks to the whole team that worked on this.

#139 thebluegod

thebluegod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:57 AM

Really smooth ROM, just flashed and in the process of restoring my apps. You have to reboot after the first boot, I had Text Messaging FC'ing and I didn't even select my language! But overall it's pretty great.

Is there a way to change the battery icon though? And as much as I like the Arctic logo, is there a way to change that as well?

Thanks!

#140 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:02 PM

Any options for Swype?

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users