• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

#1 Chuckleb0ne

Chuckleb0ne

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

It has been a while since I have seen anything Cm10 related on the droid razr. I just crave the Jelly Bean!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#2 Aliceics

Aliceics

Graphic Designer | Themer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • Twitter:alicerzr
  • Google+:littlemissalice1@gmail.com

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

Yes. Patience..
  • BytecodeMe likes this

#3 Brad92

Brad92

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:40 PM

^ what she said

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#4 newms323

newms323

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

If your really craving JB and don't mind forsaking the camera you should give IKream JB a try. Data on this ROM has been very consistent for me. It's extremely smooth and snappy.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

#5 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 September 2012 - 10:54 PM

It has been a while since I have seen anything Cm10 related on the droid razr. I just crave the Jelly Bean!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's threads like these that piss of developers. Sorry for the language but holy crap people, give it some time.

Can a mod or admin please close this since I can't get to a computer?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

#6 justin75

justin75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Google+:vatriquets@gmail.com
  • LocationVirginia Beach

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:36 AM

If your really craving JB and don't mind forsaking the camera you should give IKream JB a try. Data on this ROM has been very consistent for me. It's extremesmooth and snappy.

How bout a link to ikream jb, I'm a crackflasher and haven't heard or seen it anywhere...and nothing when googled. vatriquets@gmail.com if its innapropriate to post on here.Cheers!

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Sent from my Apple Slicin Razr

#7 justin75

justin75

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Google+:vatriquets@gmail.com
  • LocationVirginia Beach

Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:38 AM

That was strange, don't know why my post fell in like that. Nevertheless, a link wld be great! Tx
Sent from my Apple Slicin Razr

#8 StealthFox13

StealthFox13

Gen. Member (Subject to change)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx (Refurb), Galaxy Note 10.1

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

It's threads like these that piss of developers. Sorry for the language but holy crap people, give it some time.

+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
Posted Image

#9 Mr. Orange 645

Mr. Orange 645

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationSW, Missouri

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:29 AM

That was strange, don't know why my post fell in like that. Nevertheless, a link wld be great! Tx

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

#10 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 08 September 2012 - 07:06 AM

Dhacker it's still cracking out updates but thinking he needs source to fix the known issues.

#11 tdomonte

tdomonte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

its posts like these that piss a lot of people off. Maybe a better way of saying this would be "patience, the developers are working hard and soon we will have a stable kexecs kernel available to use as a base for all the aosp roms." then everyone who had the same question (194 currently) could see this and move along but then again, developers know so much more about everything then us simple folk. So they reserve the right to be condescending. As far as I can tell, this is the first time this particular question was ever asked on this board. its not like you answered it a thousand times. he was just curious and doesn't have the means necessary to contact the developers of the round table like another fellow developer would.
  • almo40192 likes this

#12 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

its posts like these that piss a lot of people off. Maybe a better way of saying this would be "patience, the developers are working hard and soon we will have a stable kexecs kernel available to use as a base for all the aosp roms." then everyone who had the same question (194 currently) could see this and move along but then again, developers know so much more about everything then us simple folk. So they reserve the right to be condescending. As far as I can tell, this is the first time this particular question was ever asked on this board. its not like you answered it a thousand times. he was just curious and doesn't have the means necessary to contact the developers of the round table like another fellow developer would.

It HAS been asked and answered a thousand times and those threads got deleted as well. Maybe if you didn't think you were just so smart and knew everything, you would also know that that EVERYONE has the means to contact these developers, every single one of them has a twitter/facebook/g+/gtalk or something. So before you try again to get on your high horse like some knight in shining armor, know what you're talking about before you try to be a hero. Thanks.
  • droidian1441 and benji like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users