n00dle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:42 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

10.17KB   61 downloads
Screenshot from the 09/12/12 update to Notification toggle from the play store. Now with Moto 1% battery indicator for the ongoing notification placeholder.!!
Get your 1% and set up your toggles exactly how you want ..
2 color choices on the 1%.
On the toggles, I like how you can adjust the screen timeout or keep screen on from the same toggle.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  • imdaman99 likes this

#2 n00dle

n00dle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

#3 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 11:50 AM

That is a nice update for anyone running stock. Thanks for letting us all know. I wouldn't have expected that to be rolled into Notification Toggles. Does it require installing as system/special privileges like controlling GPS does?

#4 n00dle

n00dle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:24 PM

Does it require installing as system

For direct GPS switching yes. And I do currently have it set as a system app(used TiBu).But I actually like the idea of indirect switching, being a shortcut to Location settings- that way you could turn off all 3 location services if preferred.

#5 n00dle

n00dle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:31 PM

That is a nice update for anyone running stock.

I still would prefer it on a custom ROM too instead of pre fab toggles built in that cant be changed or themed by the end user so easily. Tons of options with NT! Shortcuts to apps, any kind of toggle, multiple themes, responsive dev.

#6 quangtran1

quangtran1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

I still would prefer it on a custom ROM too instead of pre fab toggles built in that cant be changed or themed by the end user so easily. Tons of options with NT! Shortcuts to apps, any kind of toggle, multiple themes, responsive dev.

Totally agreed. These ROM notification toggles do absolutely nothing for me. Like you said, it should be up to the end user to configure his own toggles. I use Power Toggles, and the flash light toggle it's the most useful thing to me.

#7 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:28 PM

I've always sad this is a sweet app considering it doesn't even require root access. Back in the day, err couple months ago when we were all running the Moto leaks and no one was building ROMs cus it was pointless at the time, I used this app religiously. If someone likes to keep their phones stock as possible but have these benefits, this is a terrific app for that.

Tap'n from my Nexus 7 AOKP

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#8 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:30 PM

Maybe I'm confusing this app with a different notification toggles app, but yo can pick and choose which toggles you want, what order you want them in and there's a boat load of icon packs you can download and theme this app with. I must be thinking if a different app called "Notification Toggles"

Edit: nope, I clicked the link, I am talking about the right app. This app has a lot more features than you're all giving it credit for.

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#9 jtc303

jtc303

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 406 posts
  • LocationMA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:44 PM

Usually use widgetsoid but this is pretty good too...like the customizable icons and keep screen on feature
Posted Image

#10 quangtran1

quangtran1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:59 PM

Maybe I'm confusing this app with a different notification toggles app, but yo can pick and choose which toggles you want, what order you want them in and there's a boat load of icon packs you can download and theme this app with. I must be thinking if a different app called "Notification Toggles"

Edit: nope, I clicked the link, I am talking about the right app. This app has a lot more features than you're all giving it credit for.

We have nothing bad to say about Notification Toggles. It's a good app. We're saying that we wish the built-in ROM toggles have those same configuration opportunities.

#11 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

"Notification Toggle" by J4velin is excellent. He has several different icons to choose from too.

#12 n00dle

n00dle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

"Notification Toggle" by J4velin is excellent. He has several different icons to choose from too.

This was basically my original point. I was originally using the transparent icon to keep the status bar cleaner looking, but wanted easy 1% so would use Battery Circle for that. USUALLY that transparent icon was great but sometimes it would end up between other icons just causing a space. With this latest update including the Moto 1% for an icon-Well I just get everything I want with just one app and no funny business. :)

#13 tailland

tailland

German Dachshund :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationGER
  • Current Device(s):Razr XT910 (Maxxed)

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

Why does it require this permission ?

directly call phone numbers
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious apps may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers.

My phone: Motorola Razr GSM XT910 "Maxxed" - Running stock JB 4.1.2 @ Lightning Launcher + Zooper Widgets PRO

#14 n00dle

n00dle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:18 PM

Why does it require this permission ?

directly call phone numbers
Allows the app to call phone numbers without your intervention. Malicious apps may cause unexpected calls on your phone bill. Note that this doesn't allow the app to call emergency numbers.

See sreenshot of PlayStore explanation:

94.68KB   10 downloads
So that permission is to direct dial a contact from a toggle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users