repilce

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:18 AM

The icons can be changed..

From my Zombie Annilated Razr

Oh I know man, icons are not an issue lol. I LOVED AOKP on my xperia. Flashed this last night, very nice rom!

What is the "Annihilated" app supposed to do? just fc's on me.

#22 s.dubs

s.dubs

Team Rage Developer

• Developer
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter:@sdubs317
  • Locationcuse
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:43 AM

Oh I know man, icons are not an issue lol. I LOVED AOKP on my xperia. Flashed this last night, very nice rom!

Not exactly sure, fc's on the razr too. Will have an update out in another day or two with that app removed and a few other changes...

Help Support & Donate!

#23 Brandroid1984

Brandroid1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Twitter:@brantuck84
  • Google+:brantuck84@gmail.com
  • LocationCullman,Al

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:14 AM

Does this have the same font as the rzr version? It doesn't look like it from the screen shots but I just wanted to check

#24 s.dubs

s.dubs

Team Rage Developer

• Developer
  • 83 posts
  • Locationcuse

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:24 AM

Does this have the same font as the rzr version? It doesn't look like it from the screen shots but I just wanted to check

It does not, i got annoyed with that font. If enough people are looking for it, I'll consider putting out a version with that font.

Help Support & Donate!

#25 Brandroid1984

Brandroid1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCullman,Al

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:48 PM

It does not, i got annoyed with that font. If enough people are looking for it, I'll consider putting out a version with that font.

I used to use while on gb but can never seem to get it to work I would like it in one though thanks for the port

#26 sparkyman

sparkyman

In House Developer

• Developer
  • 368 posts
  • Twitter:@sparkyman216

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:32 PM

Nice

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#27 Erisdroid?

Erisdroid?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:18 AM

I don't think I saw an answer to this, but it's not an app it's the theme. You can see it under Apex themes.

Great ROM! Thanks for the hard work.

#28 nesquik

nesquik

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hey guys,
I wanted to see if someone has had the same trouble that I am. I have fxz'ed a couple times but I continue to bootloop on pretty much any new rom that I try for my bionic. I have tried axiom cs, rag3, darksp33d etc. The rom loads but within about 5 mins it reboots unexpectedly and bootloops. I have tried newest safestrap, bootstrap. I wipe data/cache/format system/dalvik. Am I supposed to leave the system partition intact? I am currently running stock 232 and its very frustrating not being able to try these roms.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

#29 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Hey guys,
I wanted to see if someone has had the same trouble that I am. I have fxz'ed a couple times but I continue to bootloop on pretty much any new rom that I try for my bionic. I have tried axiom cs, rag3, darksp33d etc. The rom loads but within about 5 mins it reboots unexpectedly and bootloops. I have tried newest safestrap, bootstrap. I wipe data/cache/format system/dalvik. Am I supposed to leave the system partition intact? I am currently running stock 232 and its very frustrating not being able to try these roms.

your on the safe side correct? and you shouldnt have to fxz for the bootloop. Just pull the battery and you should be able to get back into recovery.

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#30 nesquik

nesquik

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

your on the safe side correct? and you shouldnt have to fxz for the bootloop. Just pull the battery and you should be able to get back into recovery.

Yes. I have tried the newest safestrap (2.11) on the "safe" side, and bootstrap. Always removing either safestrap or bootstrap recoveries before trying one or the other. I generally do full wipes (data/cache/dalvik/format system) but it seems like most of the newer ICS roms dont specify to format /system so I thought that may be where I was going wrong. But then again I see many users that specify that they have wiped system with no problems. I have been flashing roms since the OG droid and I try to keep up with the threads on many different forums but it seems I may be doing something different.

I can wipe and flash a rom without an issue but as soon as it boots up and I get through the setup wizard it will continuously boot loop. It does not return to the moto splash its almost like a soft bootloop it will return only to the current rom's boot animation.

#31 s.dubs

s.dubs

Team Rage Developer

• Developer
  • 83 posts
  • Locationcuse

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hey guys,

Strange issue... Sounds like you know what you're doing but to be on the same page, you fxz to 905, hard reset after fxz (i usually do this, just for peace of mind), this is when i root (then use voodoo to restore when on ics), boot into stock recovery and flash the 232 update, restore root, install safestrap, boot into recovery, enable safe side, flash away.

I know there are a couple variations on how to do this but I've done it this way any time I've had to fxz and it has never failed me. So maybe if you've done it slightly different, give these steps a try and see if you get a different end result. Not really sure what else to suggest but will try my best to help.

Edit: i usually fxz to 902, then hard reset, then take the ota to 905. Probably not necessary, but it works.

Help Support & Donate!

#32 Halloween240

Halloween240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter:Twitter.com/Halloween240
  • Google+:Halloween240
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

Sweet rom, awesome work s.dubs, thanks!

#33 Brandroid1984

Brandroid1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCullman,Al

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:45 PM

Hey just wanted to give you props on this Rom my battery life is great getting 14hrs on single charge with heavy to light heavy use (I'm on my device a lot) and my benchmark scores are some of the best I've gotten on a aokp base Rom (3064 w/ quadrant score app)

#34 s.dubs

s.dubs

Team Rage Developer

• Developer
  • 83 posts
  • Locationcuse

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:52 PM

Hey just wanted to give you props on this Rom my battery life is great getting 14hrs on single charge with heavy to light heavy use (I'm on my device a lot) and my benchmark scores are some of the best I've gotten on a aokp base Rom (3064 w/ quadrant score app)

Rock on!

Help Support & Donate!

#35 k.c.cole

k.c.cole

Droid Ninja

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Twitter:kcalebcole
  • LocationColorado
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR M

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:17 AM

This has been the most solid ROM I've used on my Bionic. Thanks s.dubs, keep rocking it! I even went to AOKP on my N7 because of this ROM.

#36 Erisdroid?

Erisdroid?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:54 AM

I am following this ROM religiously and I am a flash-a-holic, SO what is the difference between Axiom Annihilated and AA r2? Does anyone know of a change log? (Not that I've seen any issues)

#37 s.dubs

s.dubs

Team Rage Developer

• Developer
  • 83 posts
  • Locationcuse

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:00 AM

I am following this ROM religiously and I am a flash-a-holic, SO what is the difference between Axiom Annihilated and AA r2? Does anyone know of a change log? (Not that I've seen any issues)

Orig release had a standard font and no Google now. Rc2 has the font from the orig razr version of the ROM and Google now. Working on getting a fully functioning inverted Google now on it so be the lookout for another update...
  • Erisdroid? likes this

Help Support & Donate!

#38 Brandroid1984

Brandroid1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCullman,Al

Posted 21 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hey thanks for the font in the update nice to have a dev that listens KickAss Rom bty

#39 s.dubs

s.dubs

Team Rage Developer

• Developer
  • 83 posts
  • Locationcuse

Posted 21 September 2012 - 06:08 PM

Looking for some testers for a new rom. Want some with the 4 slots on the cpu, some with 5. Pm me if interested.

Help Support & Donate!

#40 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:33 AM

Font in 2nd version hurts my eyes and I seldom use gnow so I went back to first and I'm using jb keyboard pro and apex experia theme. Rom runs very smooth and has pretty good reception in the signal killer house out in bfe. Thanks sdubs. I'll be glad to guinea pig any new invention. Sent you a gmail.
TEXAS state of mind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users