• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 qss247

qss247

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

Currently on 4.1.2 using ss and running eclipse RAZR HD also tried nexusque and battery is bleeding quick. Also phone is extremely slow and laggy please help or advise me in regards to this xt926 maxx on 9.30 firmware

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#2 ibolski

ibolski

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Twitter:iBolski
  • Google+:Ivan Samuelson
  • LocationColumbus, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy S7

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:42 AM

Have you gone and checked the battery stats to see what might be eating up your battery? Are you in an area that has a weak 4g signal?

These are all different things that could cause an issue. That, or your battery is going bad or there is a hardware malfunction.

As for the slow and laggy performance, have you cleared dalvik and cache? That sometimes helps.

Also, do you have a LOT of apps installed? What apps do you have installed? How much space do you have on your system and internal storage?  If you have too many apps on your phone that eat up internal memory space, it can cause the phone to lag. That, or you have a misbehaving app.

Again, do the battery stat check and see what it says. You just might find that you have an app that isn't behaving right and that could be the culprit of your battery life being bad and performance of the phone being laggy.

VZW Samsung Galaxy S7 Stock and unrooted running Marshmallow 46A, 32gb Nexus 7 unlocked
2cqd4t2.png

#3 qss247

qss247

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:03 AM

Also I calibrated the battery after the ROM install could be the battery but I honestly can't tell battery stats say 53% is from the screen other then that I can figure out especially the extreme slow lag and response of applications its really really bad I did delete cache and dalvick as well. I'm not in a weak signal area just been constantly on wifi and this is a 32GB phone in have well over 20 GB in memory left over

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

56.29KB   10 downloads

59.7KB   10 downloads

58.35KB   10 downloads Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users