-.[.Stryker.Originals.].-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:41 PM

[Theme] Krush For Cm9/CM10/AOKP ICS/AOKP JB Theme Engine
Hey guys, stryker here with another stryker originals. Some of you may know me from DroidXForums, some of you may not. I'm rocking the razr maxx now. So i decided to make a theme that I could run on my X and my Razr. This is my theme called Krush. It’s a theme based on my MIUI theme, Go Launcher, and Apex theme Krush. Now you can get completely Krushed by running this theme in combination with Krush for Go or Apex Launcher for a full experience. I have been working on this theme for a couple months. It has been usable for a while now, but I wanted to make sure I got as much themed as possible b4 release. Plus this is my first Theme Engine theme. So it was defiantly a learning experience, and sometimes a pain in the a** lol. Anyways get Krushed!! Just dont drive. ha.!

***READ BEFORE YOU INSTSALL***
*You must be running ICS with cm9 or aokp with normal gapps. This theme was built for normal apps and Gapps. It will still work with inverted apps/Gapps but you may run into some black on black text issues. So dont post issues!!

*You must be running JellyBean with cm10 or AOKP JB with normal gapps. This theme was built for normal apps and Gapps. It will still work with inverted apps/Gapps but you may run into some black on black text issues. So dont post issues!!

*This theme is for hdpi/xhdpi devices only!!!

*This theme is meant to be ran with normal gapps and normal system apps installed also.
It will still work with inverted gapps, but you may run into some black on black, or white on white issues with text. Warning you yet again!
`
WHAT’S THEMED?
Framework
SystemUI
Settings
Phone
Contacts
Camera
Calculator
Play Store
Google Music
Email
Gmail
Rom Control
Stock android keyboard
Swype Beta
MMS
Box
Animated gmail, email, sms, missed call, alarm, market updates

Animated Pull down Images on the JB version
**I will be adding more apps in the future so stay tuned!!

WARNING!!
*Stryker, DroidXForums, and Droidrzr.com take no responsibility for anything that might go wrong with your device. Its not our fault!! Read the instructions first before posting any issues.

**Screenshots**

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

184.06KB   64 downloads

192.46KB   68 downloads

117.77KB   58 downloads

144.79KB   56 downloads

100.4KB   36 downloads

INSTRUCTIONS
**Must be running an ICS Based Rom with T-Mobile Theme Engine support.

1.Go into the theme manager and apply the system theme then reboot.
2. Now go into the theme manager and apply my Krush theme, you will get the “sorry this theme is missing assets for your device screen size pop up”, Hit Apply anyway.
*note, you may get a market force close on install or appling this theme. Just ignore it. It will not affect your phone or the theme.
3. Now Reboot and you should be set!

Download Link

**For a complete experience
Download Krush for Go Launcher and Apex Launcher!!!
All in the Play Store.!

**I would like to thank:
*jdcmusicman for all of his help! Get his apex and theme engine themes in the play store. search jdcmusicman.
*The Cyanogen Mod and AOKP Team for there awesome roms and making android better!
*Droid X Forums for being an awesome forum and a home to my themes!
*DroidRZR.com
*Hashcode and Dhacker for all there hard work porting these roms to our devices.
*Anyone who has helped along the way

Problems and Suggestions to:

*YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: sTl2yk3l2

stryker_sig1.png

#2 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Google+:chrisdaino@gmail.com
  • LocationFort Collins
  • Current Device(s):SCH-1535

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:07 PM

Look nice man. Good work.

#3 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

Looks good. Red is not an easy one either. Took me forever to find one I liked! May end up trying this with the next cm9 rom I flash LOL I'm a crackflasher so I'm always changing.

#4 stryker

stryker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:02 PM

Looks good. Red is not an easy one either. Took me forever to find one I liked! May end up trying this with the next cm9 rom I flash LOL I'm a crackflasher so I'm always changing.

Thanks! I used to be a crack flasher. But once i started making themes that all ended because i have to stay on what ever rom or launcher I'm working on a theme for. I do miss flashing roms every couple of days. I say to myself, I'm not working in Photoshop this week at all. Next thing you know im making stuff for my themes. I can't stop lol. I'm working on a brand new Go launcher design right now. Then i want to theme more apps for this theme.

-=(.stryker.originals.)=-

stryker_sig1.png

#5 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Just an FYI, this will be incompatible with Jekyll nonkexec because it replaces the settings.apk which has custom settings in jekyll this this guys awesome theme does not.

Tap'n from my Nexus 7 AOKP

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#6 stryker

stryker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:45 PM

Just an FYI, this will be incompatible with Jekyll nonkexec because it replaces the settings.apk which has custom settings in jekyll this this guys awesome theme does not.

Tap'n from my Nexus 7 AOKP

this is built for straight cm9 or aokp with normal gapps like it says in the op. Any variation of those roms you will run into issues or if you use inverted gapps you will have issues. The warnings are there. Theme engine theme don't replace the whole apk, only images that are included or style redirects and color.xml. i don't have any crazy style.xml redirects in my theme. so pretty much no theme engine theme is compatible with your rom then? I'm just curious. Or at least the settings? What is Jekyll? Is it cm9 or aokp variant? I don't flash every rom that comes out anymore so i have no idea what's available. I stay on the rom i am building my themes for pretty much till I'm done. Usually it's a couple months.

-=[.stryker.originals.]=-

stryker_sig1.png

#7 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:23 PM

*DroidXForums and I take no responsibility for anything that might go wrong with your device. Its not our fault!! Read the instructions first before posting any issues.

Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#8 stryker

stryker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

Updated OP with Link to Jelly Bean version of my theme!!

stryker_sig1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users