All you have to do is:
1. Download zip file
2. Place zip on sdcard-ext
3. Boot into CWM recovery via bionic bootstrapper
4. Scroll to "install zip from sdcard"
5. Scroll to "choose zip from sdcard"
6. Find deodexed zip and choose it
7. Once done flashing, press "reboot system now"
8. It will run through "optimizing applications" (DON'T RESET OR PULL BATTERY!)
9. ENJOY DEODEXED 246! :-)

Thanks go to: DLuke, John L. Galt + Twinkyz1979 THANKS GUYS!

Download:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(Flash while on 246)

As always I, nor anyone here, are responsible for you ____in your $!#7 up! :-P So follow directions and do it right the first time... :-)

T3T3droid
  • BytecodeMe, johnlgalt, DLuke and 3 others like this
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
If you like our work please consider
Donating towards
Phones and Site costs :D Thanks!!

#2 DLuke

DLuke

Bionic Modder

• Superuser
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNor*Cal

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:45 PM

nice.. i was just about to post asking why you and twink were slackin on the deodexed 246 system files.. haha.. thanks bro.. and also congrats on all your successes my man.. you've been busy lately.. and have come a long long way in a short amount of time.. it feels like it was just yesterday i was stopping you from attempting to use the updater script from a system update for a cwm flashable zip... hehe.. just messin with ya man.. keep up the good work.. i think your knowledge and skillz have definitely surpassed my own
  • T3T3droid likes this
Posted Image Posted Image
**So ive always held out on adding a donate link because this is just something i do for enjoyment.. but i have received a few requests recently to add one.. so if you enjoy my work and would like to buy me a beer or put some gas in my car, that would be very much appreciated.. but please continue to freely enjoy my mods without any feeling of obligation what-so-ever.. the last thing i want by adding this is for people to stop using my mods because they fell obligated.. Thanks

#3 bhp117

bhp117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:17 PM

You beat twinkyz1979 to it this time :lol:
I was waiting all day :angry: :D

Thanx
  • twinkyz1979 and T3T3droid like this

#4 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Google+:t3t3droid@gmail.com
  • LocationConnecticut
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, SGS4

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:34 AM

nice.. i was just about to post asking why you and twink were slackin on the deodexed 246 system files.. haha.. thanks bro.. and also congrats on all your successes my man.. you've been busy lately.. and have come a long long way in a short amount of time.. it feels like it was just yesterday i was stopping you from attempting to use the updater script from a system update for a cwm flashable zip... hehe.. just messin with ya man.. keep up the good work.. i think your knowledge and skillz have definitely surpassed my own

No prob man and thank you so much! :) I remember that all too well lol but that's how we learn right? Haha but seriously I wouldn't be at this point without you and everyone else who has helped me in my endeavors :D (and I wouldn't go as far as to say I've surpassed you DLuke, but thank you :) )
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#5 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 22 September 2012 - 08:36 AM

You beat twinkyz1979 to it this time :lol:
I was waiting all day :angry: :D

Thanx

Yeah it was a close race this time! :)
  • bhp117 likes this
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#6 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:32 PM

It would be really cool if one a y'all dev types could shrink this into a bootstrap style flash able zip. Just throwin that out there.
Clarification one we could flash over 232 with bootstrap even if it was in 2 parts like jesters new liquid blur. Its pretty big and people are making it work.
TEXAS state of mind

#7 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 22 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

It would be really cool if one a y'all dev types could shrink this into a bootstrap style flash able zip. Just throwin that out there.
Clarification one we could flash over 232 with bootstrap even if it was in 2 parts like jesters new liquid blur. Its pretty big and people are making it work.

First off you must be on 246 to flash this or you'll mess up your phone (read OP) second this isn't a Rom really it's just deodexed system files meant for devs, modders, themers and people who want to change stuff on their own.
  • bhp117 likes this
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#8 bhp117

bhp117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:05 PM

First off you must be on 246 to flash this or you'll mess up your phone (read OP) second this isn't a Rom really it'st deodexed system files meant for devs, modders, themers and people who want to change stuff on their own.

I notice too many people don't read the op and understand it before posing any comments not only reffering to this tread but many others out there

Thats why there's soooooo many post/treads saying they brick their phones or why this/that not working where as if they read the op and a few pages of post they'll know and not clutter the tread with same questions all the time.

PEOPLE PLEASE START READING THE OP :lol:

#9 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:18 PM

I know that pardner. If ya read the first line of my post ya d notice I said wouldn't it be cool. I asked the same question back when I had an Eris and got shot down then too. Its OK FYI I Do know the diff between a rom and a complete system update. I even know what and how to deodex a system. I even know how to port a rom. One of these days ( at least 15 years or so) from now when I retire I'll have a setup and the time to actually build and post my own $#!7. When I learned code it was all DOS nothing but 1s and zeros and u moved on and forgot all that. Now I flash cars and trucks and get nasty and dirty and greasy. And so when I say y'all dev type I mean it in a good way. Like I said..... Wouldn't it be cool.
  • Quadroller likes this
TEXAS state of mind

#10 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:25 PM

Also FYI I can't remember the last time I bricked my phone. I think it was my storm 2 and I recovered it. I READ ALL OPS I READ EVERYTHING. Before I touch my phone. I'm just like y'all I wish everybody would do the same. And so I'll repeat myself. WOULDNT IT BE COOL.
TEXAS state of mind

#11 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:50 PM

No disrespect intended my friend...guess me and the people who knocked down your first post about this don't understand what you're trying to say. If you could re-explain I'd love to listen :)
  • kc69 likes this
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#12 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Hey yall know im old school but still cool . ive gone through the original razr to bbstorm2 to eris to dinc to dx to bionic , all were rooted all had all kinds of cool stuff on them and im telling u i have had some fun , before the original flip moto i communicated via CB to USMC prc77 to ham radio and or outlaw 11meter imagine morse code while your driving, sucks having to listen (turn down the stereo) but i could crank it out. what im trying to say is the guys at the top the devs are so intune that all ive done in the past is toss out a few i wonders and $#!7 turns a new direction . . . . my kids and my old lady do it to me all the time . . . . .Thats where i was headed toss it out , , , bring up a reference to someone doing something along those lines. DO aNy of yall fish ? think about it . and im sorry if i ruffled any feathers, im still learning from my kids and its hard to hear someone tell you something youve told othersway back when, anyway t3t3 i totally di not mean to jack ur thread dude if i was on 246 i would flash your deodexed 246 i think i have your 232 on unsafe yall keep doing what yall do dont let me interrupt ill just be over here tossin nuggets yalls way
  • T3T3droid likes this
TEXAS state of mind

#13 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

Thanks a million T3... For all your work!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • T3T3droid likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#14 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 23 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

Thanks a million T3... For all your work!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Anytime :)
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#15 symbiontsoul

symbiontsoul

Mini Memnoch :D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Current Device(s):HTC Droid DNA

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

ROM works great except I can't seem to be able to scroll wallpapers. Am I missing something?

#16 T3T3droid

T3T3droid

D3v3lop3r/Th3m3r/Machin3

• Developer
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

ROM works great except I can't seem to be able to scroll wallpapers. Am I missing something?

cause its not a ROM :) this is more for developers
Posted Image
Sig by Bama
Donating towards

#17 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:31 AM

T3T3 - that writeup you did in the .247 De-odexed thread should probably go in your OP. Also, to consolidate, I'd also suggest using a single thread and adding links to each file as you make it, so that you have a single De-Odexed ICS Leakthread, and list each on in there (probably in reverse order, so that the newest is always at the top) and also have that same disclaimer in there - this is not a ROM, etc., and the explanation.

I feel that keeping everything in a single thread, while making the OP a bit longer, will be beneficial to you in the long run. Only disadvantage I can see is if you're supporting all of those files in a single thread, but you should see most support for .232 and whatever happens to be the newest leak that is installed on our phones at any given moment.

Just a suggestion :D
  • T3T3droid likes this

#18 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Location3rd Rock

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:40 PM

Bumpig this b/c it got hidden on the second page - Sticky anyone?

#19 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

Bumpig this b/c it got hidden on the second page - Sticky anyone?

Done.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#20 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Location3rd Rock

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:45 AM

Believe it or not, I'm finally doing this.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Infinity TF700 running Android JB (rooted) via Tapatalk HD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users