Photo

(Rom) (Razr Cdma) Cm10 Jelly Bean (Stock 11/16 & Kexec 11/4)

• Please log in to reply
498 replies to this topic

#41 ishy64

ishy64

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:19 AM

I'm on 9/21. Besides the screen shot issue and the flash not going off when taking a picture, I have had no problem. Data has been solid. Camera been working, and MMS has been sending just fine.

When I first flashed it I did have a data issue, so I went back into Recovery and Wiped data, cache, dalvik twice, then formated system and data, then flash the rom. Has worked flawlessly since then.

#42 bobreiter

bobreiter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:38 AM

is camera flash working on 9/24?

#43 Pirate Chef

Pirate Chef

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:40 AM

I flashed the 9/24. I'm not having any real problems. There was a little glitch with installing the atrix HD home screen (I'm in love with the circles widget) my notification bar kept disappearing I had to uninstall. Overall I like it.
A word to the wise is infuriating.- Hunter S. Thompson

#44 Pirate Chef

Pirate Chef

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:43 AM

is camera flash working on 9/24?

The Flash works when you auto focus but not when just taking a picture.
A word to the wise is infuriating.- Hunter S. Thompson

#45 bobreiter

bobreiter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:01 AM

Thanks for the quick reply, Pirate Chef. Is there a way to set autofocus to always work (so autoflash always works)?

#46 LauraSakura

LauraSakura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Twitter:laurasakura
  • LocationYoungstown, OH

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:05 AM

9/24 data is rock solid. Haven't tried camera yet. Can't wait until AOKP gets the same awesome stock treatment!
CDMA RAZR MAXX - Running Android 4.1.1 JB - CM10 Unofficial Alpha

#47 hddeuce60

hddeuce60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

My MMS is working fine on 9/24 build

#48 bb12489

bb12489

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:30 AM

Data is great so far. Making the transition between 1x, 3G, & LTE has been flawless. Seems to be surviving reboots. camera is working good too. For anyone who is interested, I've taken the media_profiles.xml from a modded AOSP camera for CM10 from the SGS3 XDA thread. Just drop it in \system\etc and reboot. You will then have 720/1080p recording with the camcorder. I have not tested it much, so there may be issue, but I can confirm that 1080p video works great!

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I have tried the overall modded camera on our CM10 rom, but I get FC's and the camera freezes after taking a photo. The one thing I like about it though is that the camera "shutter bar" on the right side of the screen is thinner then what we have now. Its the one thing I liked about the blur camera is that the controls are overlayed on the image. If anyone can tackle this for the CM10 camera app that would be great!
  • ludi likes this

#49 bobreiter

bobreiter

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:32 AM

Ikept getting "wifi authentication problem" and can't connect to my router. worked fine in CM9. Any thoughts?

#50 FLHC

FLHC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

So MMS is confirmed working?

This is the only dealbreaker keeping me from running it now that they have camera working!

#51 hddeuce60

hddeuce60

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

My MMS works but I can't speak for anyone else

#52 TheRealMcRib

TheRealMcRib

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

Just popping in to say that I got data on first boot with this guy (9/24). On the previous builds, I had no 4G. I'll check MMS as soon as everything finishes restoring.

EDIT: And it appears that MMS is working!

#53 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Twitter:AngryManMLS
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy Note 2

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:29 AM

Weird that MMS is working for you folks. dhacker said on Twitter last night it wasn't supposed to be. Just tested myself and its working on both incoming and outgoing texts.

#54 hd0120

hd0120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:40 AM

MMS and YouTube, they both work. Great ROM.
Thank you.

#55 coggy9

coggy9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:17 PM

Has GPS been working for anyone? On the 9/22 build. Only things not working for me are GPS and MMS.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#56 brndn

brndn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Twitter:br4nd0n
  • LocationWashington D.C.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:21 PM

I haven't flashed this.. but I would like to note that it's pretty frustrating to read through a topic like this one and see people referencing issues that exist in builds that are outdated two or three times over.

I'm on the build from 3 months ago and virtually nothing works... what do you guys think I should do?

...that sort of thing just makes the topic harder to follow. Update your shti or don't log bugs.

#57 brndn

brndn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Twitter:br4nd0n
  • LocationWashington D.C.

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:24 PM

I'm not sure I follow -- I thought the camera used auto-focus by default unless you touched the screen to set focus? Is it the case that when manually setting focus (via touch) the flash doesn't work?

#58 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:43 PM

Has GPS been working for anyone? On the 9/22 build. Only things not working for me are GPS and MMS.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

I highly recommend jumping to the 9/24 build. Data is improved, MMS is working (for some), etc. Well worth it.
  • coggy9 likes this

#59 Daniel644

Daniel644

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:50 PM

I think is should be a rule, now with the combined thread that if you post a comment you should start with whether your Kexec or Stock and the build date your referencing there are just WAY to many builds, some on the same day to keep track of the progress or this thread will just be very confusing.
  • DemoManMLS likes this

#60 DemoManMLS

DemoManMLS

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 12:55 PM

I just added a disclaimer to the main post about that. Thanks Daniel644 for bringing that issue up. Hopefully tonight I'll add some stuff to the reserved two posts such as install info, screen shots, and other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users