112 replies to this topic

#61 jcs334

jcs334

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

Also is anyone having problems with the proximity sensor, when im on a call and go to hang up the screen stays off i have to press unlock to hang up!!??

#62 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:21 AM

Are there any screen shots available yet?

#63 curse3800

curse3800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:23 AM

does anyone know how to remove the following message:

Send SMS to short code?

I get it everytime i reply to anyone who texted me from a instant messaging service such as aol, msn, yahoo.

Not a deal breaker but just curious if anyone knows how to remove it. btw this rom is smoooth, fast, and everything i need works.

#64 thrasher194

thrasher194

http://androidn00b.com/

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Google+:Thrasher194@gmail.com
  • LocationNorthCarolina, USA
  • Current Device(s):Motorola G4 Play (xt1609)

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:59 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#65 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:17 AM

If CyanogenMod isn't your cup of tea, Go give

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

a shot. Out now

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#66 tsitalon1

tsitalon1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:06 PM

Great progress so far!! Love it.

Only thing keeping me from daily use is the Bluetooth Phone issue, any idea on when this may be addressed?

Only other problem I have seen is a random slowdown of the phone. I tried changing the governor to interactive and it seems to have helped.

#67 Fabrikator

Fabrikator

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

Great job on the ROM. I flashed this last night. So far data has been solid. Battery life is outstanding. Very smooth feeling and lightning fast.
This is the first jellybean ROM that I've tried. I came over from simplex which is a killer ROM in its self. Thanks for your hard work. I will be donating when payday rolls around.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

#68 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

Love the rom but I am having an issue I did not see mentioned. YouTube will not play any videos. Am I missing something?

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#69 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:00 PM

Love the rom but I am having an issue I did not see mentioned. YouTube will not play any videos. Am I missing something?

i know the rom does not come with a you tube app but i just went to the play store and downloaded it and it works just fine for me

#70 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:46 PM

i know the rom does not come with a you tube app but i just went to the play store and downloaded it and it works just fine for me

OK. I will try again. I downloaded from the play store and it just gives error. I thought it was odd and just checked on here to see if others had issues.

Edit.... Just un installed and installed again. Same issue. :-( Gotta have my YouTube.

#71 james

james

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Locationsouthern cali
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 Verizon

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

OK. I will try again. I downloaded from the play store and it just gives error. I thought it was odd and just checked on here to see if others had issues.

Edit.... Just un installed and installed again. Same issue. :-( Gotta have my YouTube.

i wonder if you went back into safe strap and wiped dalvik cache and cache if that would help or maybe just even try to turn the phone off then back on and try again

#72 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

Try this

. Youtube

Sent from my CarbonRazr using Tapatalk 2
Make It Your Own

#73 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:30 PM

i wonder if you went back into safe strap and wiped dalvik cache and cache if that would help or maybe just even try to turn the phone off then back on and try again

Great minds think alike. Problem is I did all that. Nothing would fix the issue. Really odd and frustrating.

Sent from my Droid Razr using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#74 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

Try this

. Youtube

Downloaded from the link. I will give this a try in the morning. I couldn't figure out my issue so I switched ROMs. Will flash back to scalpel in the a.m. to see if this helps.

#75 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:05 AM

Great progress so far!! Love it.

Only thing keeping me from daily use is the Bluetooth Phone issue, any idea on when this may be addressed?

Only other problem I have seen is a random slowdown of the phone. I tried changing the governor to interactive and it seems to have helped.

The bluetooth issue is a source bug, like the screen rotation. It's because of the lack of ability to change the kernel. The bluetooth problem will ALWAYS be there on this phone until Kexec is ironed out. You realize if you turn bluetooth back off, you can hear again right?

Great job on the ROM. I flashed this last night. So far data has been solid. Battery life is outstanding. Very smooth feeling and lightning fast.
This is the first jellybean ROM that I've tried. I came over from simplex which is a killer ROM in its self. Thanks for your hard work. I will be donating when payday rolls around.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

It's much appreciated and I always redonate some of it back to the site or dev community.

I don't know, a few people said this but I downloaded Youtube from the play store and it worked just fine for me. If you're having trouble, maybe try

. Some people prefer it over CM10 because of its customization.

Downloaded from the link. I will give this a try in the morning. I couldn't figure out my issue so I switched ROMs. Will flash back to scalpel in the a.m. to see if this helps.

Let us know how it works out for you

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#76 elroyo

elroyo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Anyone having issues with listening to music (any music app, spotify, play music, xm etc.) And having the phone freeze after about 20 mins or so? Mine will skip a bit before it freezes amd only works after i reset the phone holding power and vol down.

#77 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:07 AM

Try this

. Youtube

Unfortunately this had the same results. YouTube just will not work on CM10 ROMs for me. I have tried this, full throttle, and koa. All with the same result.

Will try scalpel aokp.

#78 2EdgeSword

2EdgeSword

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Hello first let me say that I am really enjoying this rom and having Jelly Bean on my Razr, my problem is that i have installed safestrap 2.11, wiped everything and flashed this rom twiced yet my camera isnt working. Is there something that i did wrong or not including?

#79 2EdgeSword

2EdgeSword

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:54 AM

Also not recieving notification from games like words with friends and scrabble, no biggie just curious if there is something im not doing on my end that i can correct?

#80 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 26 September 2012 - 07:08 AM

Also not recieving notification from games like words with friends and scrabble, no biggie just curious if there is something im not doing on my end that i can correct?

Did you re-install them from TiBu. I found that happens when I do that. I usually redownload them from the play store when I change roms. All their data is saved server side anyway so you don't lose anything.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users