Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:28 PM

Update: If I am on wifi I can watch Youtube videos, which makes me feel like it has something to do with week mobile network signals

You need to watch mobile youtube videos in HD

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#562 gtpike07

gtpike07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:gtpike07

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:42 PM

You need to watch mobile youtube videos in HD

Awesome! Works like a charm! Thank you for an awesome rom and quick fix. What is the reason for that being the solution? Is there a similar fix for Google play music?

Thank you again
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#563 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Awesome! Works like a charm! Thank you for an awesome rom and quick fix. What is the reason for that being the solution? Is there a similar fix for Google play music?

Thank you again

Its just a bug with Jelly bean, not sure on play music as i dont use it :/ maybe try fiddling around with those kinds of things

Posted Image

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

#564 reggieb

reggieb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:51 PM

i have been fiddling with Google music to no avail. let me know if you figure something outout gtp. I'll do the same. :)

EDIT: used catlog to try to figure out what is going on with Google Music, and it appears to be making bluetooth calls, so perhaps that is where the audio is going. Very strange.

#565 gtpike07

gtpike07

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:gtpike07

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

i have been fiddling with Google music to no avail. let me know if you figure something outout gtp. I'll do the same. :)

EDIT: used catlog to try to figure out what is going on with Google Music, and it appears to be making bluetooth calls, so perhaps that is where the audio is going. Very strange.

i fiddled around with it too and nothing worked. That's interesting Google Music activates bluetooth, I wonder why.

#566 RootedBionic1975

RootedBionic1975

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:15 AM

Is anyone else having trouble with the Car Dock not coming up? The notification bar shows it is in Car Dock Mode but the Car Dock never comes up.

#567 markwebb

markwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

Ok, am on my third day with this ROM and am still enjoying it. However, I noticed it gets a bit laggy at times and just slows down a bit and hesitates. Any thoughts?

#568 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

Ok, am on my third day with this ROM and am still enjoying it. However, I noticed it gets a bit laggy at times and just slows down a bit and hesitates. Any thoughts?

Not getting that lol, maybe wipe your cache. I also kill apps at random times

Posted Image

#569 srmason6

srmason6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:23 AM

I really enjoy the whizzed beans roms, I am running 1.5 now, because I can't get any music player to play on 4.12 cna, I get power amp trial version, but that will only be good for 2 weeks.

edit - power amp no longer works, just get a blank screen for all music players, and then fc

#570 cindylike24

cindylike24

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationVincennes, IN
  • Current Device(s):Cell Phone: Moto X Developer Edition (XT1060), Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8" Wi-Fi model

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

I really enjoy the whizzed beans roms, I am running 1.5 now, because I can't get any music player to play on 4.12 cna, I get power amp trial version, but that will only be good for 2 weeks.

edit - power amp no longer works, just get a blank screen for all music players, and then fc

The only one that I can get to work on the 4.12CNi is RealPlayer for Android. Bummer since I also like the Play Music and Amazon MP3 apps. Guess I'll be going back to version 1.5 until there's an update for this.

#571 RedTerroR

RedTerroR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

I am using Power Amp with no issues whatsoever. I am using the 1.3 OverClocked build and i have a 5 slot CPU with no issues at all to report!

Edit: Found something peculiar, on my internal storage in the Bluetooth folder i have about 50 photos all taken June 15, 2012 on a HTC ADR6300, none of which are mine..... I factory reset and cleared system before installing ROM.
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#572 Guest_HOFFA_*

Guest_HOFFA_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

Posted Image
I loved wizzed and here is one reason.
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#573 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Twitter:@shep42o

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

I don't if I did something wrong on the install but everytime I boot into this it gets to the Samsung boot screen loads than will reboot and do this several times before it boots all the way up. Anyone else had this issue? Besides this I love this rom

#574 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:07 AM

Just want to say kudos to the dev(s)! Absolutely love the ROM. I used to be a crackflasher but I like ROMs that are unique....that's why i loved MIUI on my DX.

So I have given up flashing because every ROM out there is basically the exact same. I have literally tried them all.

This ROM is beautiful, buttery smooth, different, and best of all..... no surprise glitches!

Love it.

Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

#575 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

Just want to say kudos to the dev(s)! Absolutely love the ROM. I used to be a crackflasher but I like ROMs that are unique....that's why i loved MIUI on my DX.

So I have given up flashing because every ROM out there is basically the exact same. I have literally tried them all.

This ROM is beautiful, buttery smooth, different, and best of all..... no surprise glitches!

Love it.

Thanks man, glad you like it

Posted Image

#576 JungleKing76

JungleKing76

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

Google play music fix!!!!!

For anyone who can't get their Google music to work (and maybe other players), I found this fixes it.

Open Google music, start playing music, you don't hear anything? Press menu and select equalizer. When beats comes up Enable both options (bass and equalizer). Then change the equalizer to any preset option. I chose rock, music immediately came from speakers.

• Rootuser94 likes this

#577 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Says system ui failed any suggestions?

#578 nhugh406

nhugh406

Developer

• Developer
  • 171 posts
  • Twitter:@nhugh486
  • Google+:nhugh406@gmail.com

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

Says system ui failed any suggestions?

reboot, wipe cache and dalvik.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#579 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:21 AM

Gettin on that thanks

#580 raul4916

raul4916

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:11 PM

Ik its kinda stupid question and a bit off topic
I kinda want to start making a rom
ik C language, C++ (basics of it so far,but taking class so getting better at it) and flash
but just gotta start studying how to make a rom
any tips on how to start?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users