Photo

[Theme] Bigdx Xoomzoom 4 Razr ☢ 500+ Altered Images! ☢ Odexed & De-Odexed Versions!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 08 January 2012 - 12:58 PM

Awesome, always love when I'm the only person with strange issues! Any suggestions for how I can fix this??

Edit: I don't think it was the theme. I used the return to stock zip in the OP, then manually changed my battery icon in Rom Toolbox. Came out with the same result unfortunately - the system report doesn't match what the icon shows

Man I have no idea. When in doubt start over. Flash your fast boot files and then flash the theme again and see if that fixed it

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

#22 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:53 AM

I restored a nandroid backup to a state of root/full bloat. Tried re-flashing themes & manually changing battery icons on my own with the same result. I haven't attempted a full-on fastboot restore yet as the issue is minor. In the meantime, I just changed to an icon that doesn't show the percentage.

On a side note, I am wondering if this because I'm on a stock odexed rom that it's happening? It seems like in the past, I've also applied themes to deodexed roms. I don't recall ever having this issue previously.

#23 cdfjr1975

cdfjr1975

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

I restored a nandroid backup to a state of root/full bloat. Tried re-flashing themes & manually changing battery icons on my own with the same result. I haven't attempted a full-on fastboot restore yet as the issue is minor. In the meantime, I just changed to an icon that doesn't show the percentage.

On a side note, I am wondering if this because I'm on a stock odexed rom that it's happening? It seems like in the past, I've also applied themes to deodexed roms. I don't recall ever having this issue previously.

May be not the same problem so solution may not work but something to think about. I was having different battery levels between safe and unsafe and cleared battery cache and problem solved.

Not in any way an expert but maybe one could confirm if this may help.

#24 PillClinton

PillClinton

#FireGaryBettman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts
  • Twitter:530SharksFan
  • LocationNorCal

Posted 09 January 2012 - 07:43 PM

May be not the same problem so solution may not work but something to think about. I was having different battery levels between safe and unsafe and cleared battery cache and problem solved.

Not in any way an expert but maybe one could confirm if this may help.

I wiped battery stats using

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. but that didn't fix the issue. The system & battery icon still never matched up. I know this can also be done in CWM. Is there any reason why 1 method would be preferred over the other?

#25 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 07 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

This theme needs to be updated. Will have an update soon :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 The Kid

The Kid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Google+:thegsxr1000kid

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

This theme needs to be updated. Will have an update soon :)

would love to see it for Abysm skinny
3.0 icsourcery GNex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users