DuckmanDM

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:n/a
  • Google+:DuckmanDM908@gmail.com

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:25 PM

So, just a quick question about the 'big battery' mod. Looks amazing btw, I love it... Is it supposed to cycle from the current charge level up to 100% repeatedly while on AC power? I liked the battery feature on Arctic HD that functions almost identically, green when charging on AC power, 1% increments, etc... However on that ROM it didn't cycle just showed the current percentage value. So long as this is the intended function, its all good, just kinda threw me for a loop, seen battery icons that do this just never text and not in 1% increments.

#42 wulf

wulf

Themer

• Superuser
  • 929 posts
  • Twitter:@Wulf_X1
  • LocationMidwest

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

So, just a quick question about the 'big battery' mod. Looks amazing btw, I love it... Is it supposed to cycle from the current charge level up to 100% repeatedly while on AC power? I liked the battery feature on Arctic HD that functions almost identically, green when charging on AC power, 1% increments, etc... However on that ROM it didn't cycle just showed the current percentage value. So long as this is the intended function, its all good, just kinda threw me for a loop, seen battery icons that do this just never text and not in 1% increments.

Yeah I edited the charging file in simplex rom so it will do that. Once it cycles to 100% it returns to the current percentage and starts over. I like it like that actually. :)

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2
  • listenman20 likes this

#43 listenman20

listenman20

Chat Room Support

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSouth GA

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

Yeah I edited the charging file in simplex rom so it will do that. Once it cycles to 100% it returns to the current percentage and starts over. I like it like that actually. :)

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

i like it like that too...been running it like that for a while now...well...since it came available to me

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users