1389 replies to this topic

#901 desdecardo

desdecardo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

I followed the instrucitons as well as possible, I don't need to wipe anything since it's a new ROM slot on SS 3.05, so there is, literally, nothing, there. Completely fresh install, camera doesn't work. I love this ROM, I just need a camera.

Still need to follow OP. No excuses. I had tons of issues when I installed without following the op to the "T" in 3.05. Dont know why it ran stable after doing the factory reset X2 and everything else. Only ROM that does that.

If you dont install following the OP then please dont post that you have issues. Most of the peeps here wont be able to fully support you. There is a reason for everything. And installing a new rom isnt an excuse for not following the OP,
  • ZexGX likes this
~~Current Rom: Black Widow HDish~~

#902 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:49 AM

Do you still have blur pictures in your gallery? Once you come over from stock sometimes there are pics in the gallery from the blur camera app. Try moving all of the pictures out of your gallery (place them in a seperate folder and name it however you will remember) and reboot the phone to recovery..wipe cache and dalvik cache only and fix permissions for good measure. The apps for camera and gallery cannot have blur and non-blur mixed.

#903 twith70

twith70

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

The image built for your ROM slot is based in part off your stock setup. If you had pictures in your galleries from your camera before safestrapping then they will be pre-loaded in to whatever ROM you flash unless your gallery was empty at the time of installing safe strap. Hope this helps.

#904 pm1066

pm1066

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

I followed the instrucitons as well as possible, I don't need to wipe anything since it's a new ROM slot on SS 3.05, so there is, literally, nothing, there. Completely fresh install, camera doesn't work. I love this ROM, I just need a camera.

What size SD card are you using? I've had issues with mine due to size.

#905 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:24 AM

'Unless you follow the full instructions where i state to wipe data factory reset, then i can't help you lol, just make a backup and wipe, quite simple

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#906 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:48 AM

Followed the instructions word for word, removed all the pictures from the gallery.

Nothing.

edit - and pm1066 I'm using a 32gb card

#907 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:56 AM

Followed the instructions word for word, removed all the pictures from the gallery.

Nothing.

edit - and pm1066 I'm using a 32gb card

maybe try removing and/or reinserting your microsd card

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#908 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

No luck.

#909 JeffisGreat

JeffisGreat

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:41 AM

I have been using this rom for a few weeks and I love it except for two issues that will cause me to change today because I can't take it anymore. #1- not getting any SMS notifications up in the bar. I've tried wiping cache and installing different apps and I cannot get an SMS notification. #2- I cannot get the front camera to work for video conferencing and Google plus Google talk or any other video app. If anyone has any solutions I would love to hear them thanks for the great community
  • JeffisGreat likes this

#910 dbaker912

dbaker912

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

Can anyone post a link or a mirror to the rom? I cannot download the whole rom. It keeps cutting off at 40%.

Thanks.

#911 atcjeff

atcjeff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr XT912

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:27 AM

Has there been any resolution on the wifi hotspot problem?
Remember, crowded elevators smell different to midgets.

#912 bolden88

bolden88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:33 AM

With all due respect to those that ask about resolution of WiFi and camera issues: There has been 482 posts on how to fix or get around each of these. Look through some prior posts before asking questions. Sorry for the harshness of the reply but every 10th question is the same and the other 9 are answering the same question.
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#913 sativaman

sativaman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:37 PM

Agreed.. And well said!

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#914 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

With all due respect, I've tried all the camera fixes, short of using a different set of gapps, and I've had no luck.

#915 Daino92

Daino92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Google+:chrisdaino@gmail.com
  • LocationFort Collins
  • Current Device(s):SCH-1535

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:31 PM

Having issues trying to get it to boot. Followed the OP down to the nail. Still no luck, on my third attempt .

#916 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

Well now all of the gApps have started to FC.

#917 team420

team420

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

To all... I was having all sorts of problems when I first tried this rom.... No 4g, camera fc's, browser fc's...etc. I updated to .215 kernel, and havent had any issues since. Been running this rom for 3+ weeks now, and the only issue I have is no hdmi out(which is an issue with jb, not the rom). It also seems I have less problems with other roms now, so... Idk... but maybe updating will help, if you are still on .211, or .214?

And... Obviously... Wipe, wipe wipe!
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#918 ajsayshi

ajsayshi

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

Any way to get a mirror or new link? Projected download time is almost 4 hours for 323MB...

#919 tchernobog

tchernobog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Well, camera doesn't work on the stock rom now either. Time to completely wipe and go back to 2.3

#920 Zokibada

Zokibada

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:27 AM

What about switching cdma/gsm?
It's work?

Отправлено с моего GT-P7500 через Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users