2 replies to this topic

#1 Jaeger

Jaeger

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

I have the Lapdock 500. When I first picked it up the other week I tested it with Netflix and it played just fine. Now, the instant I attempt to expand it to full screen I get an error saying that they cannot connect with the Netflix site and to try again later. On the phone itself or in the small mobile view on the Lapdock it still runs ok. It's just when I try to expand the picture to full screen.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

#2 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 04:24 AM

Not sure of a fix, but whoever is able to help is likely going to want to know a few things.

What firmware version are you on?

Are you running any custom ROMs?

Are you running any flashed themes (in case they included files outside what a theme actually needs)?

Do you have anything frozen?

Do you have any Smart Actions/Juice Defender/Tasker/other system management apps in use?

#3 ZULUIII

ZULUIII

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

I was having the same problems with my lapdock 500... I found out that you can full screen it when the video is loading (the red netflix screen) it will work. But my netflix was really wacky, the frame (the parts with the play and pause button) was upside down and the video was playing right in full screen.

I switched to the droid 4 and netflix as well as any other app I was having trouble with (onlive app) was fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users