337 replies to this topic

#301 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

This very well could be. I didn't get a chance to test this as my bionic is in a non functioning state :(

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure the comments aren't to bring you down. I love your work man! I was experiencing a strange over heating.
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#302 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

This very well could be. I didn't get a chance to test this as my bionic is in a non functioning state :(

Been posting over at the hive and I guess I should of paid more attention over here too. Dude if you need me to test for ya. Just slip me a PM either here, the hive or XDA. I will put it to the max. This ROM is kick A$$ and I know you have it in ya.

To add to this I did notice one difference that this update didn't add the directories to the external storage like previous builds or the JB Build did. Maybe that's what's missing???????

new_animated_sig.gif

#303 customizeme73rs

customizeme73rs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

these comments are to direct him only to help him no negativity
i appreciate everything the droid razor crew does for my outdated bionic
  • matjmonk and blazo like this

#304 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

V2 LAGS ON MY PHONE AND THE TOUCH RESPOSE IS SLOW ANY IDEAS ON A FIX YET BROTHER

#305 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:51 AM

V2 LAGS ON MY PHONE AND THE TOUCH RESPOSE IS SLOW ANY IDEAS ON A FIX YET BROTHER

When i get some time, yes....... just use v1 for now please!

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#306 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:26 AM

When i get some time, yes....... just use v1 for now please!

That's exactly what I did. V1 works great can't wait for V2 to get going.

Edit:...Update. I loaded up a few days back V1 of this ROM and noticed that even when things were running really nice my battery didn't last as long as other ROMS I have used. This one is sitting on Slot 2 which shouldn't mean anything, but then I decided to do some combing around. The CPU tweak in the init.d folder seems to place overvoltage or a different voltage setting then other scripts. So I will take sole responsibilities in what I did was changed it out with a different script which set the voltage to 1400 at 1.2mhz. Also went ahead and changed the cpucontrol.ko just to be safe that came with the script. Setting the proper permissions on them and rebooted. Now granted I just did this 4hrs ago so I am not expecting a rapid change in it so I will let it ride for a bit to see how the battery plays out with normal use as a daily this week. Thanks again Rootuser94 for this awsome creation.

On a side note will it hurt to add the Acid/Beats zip to this ROM?

new_animated_sig.gif

#307 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

Loaded this up last night. It has been very laggy and boot looped a couple time. I loaded it fresh in slot 1. Any ideas why that would be? Not bashing the rom, I am a fan of the synergy series. Just wondering why that might happen and how to fix

Sent from my Eclipsed Bionic tweaked to perfection

#308 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

Loaded this up last night. It has been very laggy and boot looped a couple time. I loaded it fresh in slot 1. Any ideas why that would be? Not bashing the rom, I am a fan of the synergy series. Just wondering why that might happen and how to fix

Read a couple posts above you ;)

• blazo likes this

Posted Image

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

#309 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL, U.S
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy JuggerNote3 (SM-N900V)

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Was running on V2 till a few days ago and started lagging a little bit like it was mentioned above. I also tried different combos of cpu schedules and governors but it didn't work. So I re flashed back to v1 for now, till there is a fix.

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#310 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

ROM and OP updated to the Executioner V3. Should have fixed all lag and should finally now be a solid DD for all! Enjoy :)
  • matjmonk, blazo, nakedtime and 2 others like this

Posted Image

#311 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

Loading this up now. Thanks

#312 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

ROM and OP updated to the Executioner V3. Should have fixed all lag and should finally now be a solid DD for all! Enjoy :)

Going to flash and give v3 a try. Thank you again for updating this rom :D

Previous Device: Motorola Droid Bionic (XT875)                                            Current Device: Samsung Galaxy Juggernote3 (SM-N900V)
Roms: EclipseICS, IcarusHD, WizzedBean, Executioner and Stock                Roms: Hyperdrive, Eclipse, Jasemine, Bigginz and Stock
Recovery: Safestrap v3.11                                                                             Recovery: Safestrap v3.75

#313 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:15 PM

So far so good. Running great, no more lag. Excellent job.

• blazo likes this

#314 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

The lag issues have been fixed but webtop issues remain. I can still use my lapdock but with only recent running apps because home screen does not work. It's no biggie and thank you for the hacked youtube with the blue banner instead of red. Have a great weekend and thank you for this rom/ update. :D

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy S3 with lapdock
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#315 frankemtp

frankemtp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:48 AM

I love the beauty of tihs rom and would love to use it, but unfortunately still have problems with some critical apps. I use a number of apps that access radar data and all them fail with this rom. I am not sure why and hopefully it can be figured out. Otherwise, this is an excellent rom for those who do not experience these issues.

#316 markwebb

markwebb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:00 AM

Hi, I love your work but this is very strange. Your ROM "executed"my battery. LOL I am laughing about it now. :)

In a nutshell, I loaded V3 last night (full wipes) onto slot1. It loaded fine and everything was a go. I keep my Bionic connected to the charger at night and I was using the Extended Battery which I got from VZW over a year ago. Lo and behold, I woke up this AM and the Bionic was dead though connected (it was at 100% before bedtime). I pulled the battery, unplugged, etc and it only showed 0% and would not boot up. I also noticed this ROM ran EXTREMELY hot before I went to bed. I was using it to text and light browsing and the phone was warmer than usual in my hand.

Fortunately, I had a spare regular battery and it is fine and working and fully charged.

Did the ROM "execute" my battery or is this a known phenomenon with lithium ion battery usage, i.e., it had reached its EOL? Very curious about this.

I am nervous now about keeping the battery charged and connected while on this ROM as I don't want this only battery to fail.
  • blazo likes this

#317 blazo

blazo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:47 AM

I'm with mark. The phone gets extremely hot while charging. I've never had the issue before. I have an extended battery as well

#318 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Was runing good after install but got very laggy and unresponsive after it charged. Weird but had to remove it

#319 tw1n5nak35

tw1n5nak35

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:14 AM

I'm with mark. The phone gets extremely hot while charging. I've never had the issue before. I have an extended battery as well

Going to switch back to see if it overheats.

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy S3

*edit*
I've switched back since yesterday and when I needed to recharge my phone, I noticed that my phone did get a little bit warm, but not extremely hot while charging. So I decided to watch HD youtube video's while charging the phone and it did get warm as I mentioned above but not to an extreme heat. Have your tried reinstalling, reflashing the rom?

#320 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

I use this as a Daily Driver and my phone has not overheated or got real hot its puzzling

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users