#1 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

I guess it started when updating to 246 I decided to start with a fresh slate and did a FDR. All was great. Loaded up SS3 and started filling slots and all was still great.....til I went to call my dad. He was gone from my contacts along with many others. I always have them sync to my google acount. Strange thing is if any of them call me or I search for their # it will show up with their name so it must be somewhere. I thought this happened to me before and I just had to change a setting in my google account to show all contacts, like they were broken down into groups, but I can't find it now. It is like that on stock and all roms. Any ideas?

#2 mamawm

mamawm

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Google+:martha holcomb
  • Locationnortheast mississippi
  • Current Device(s):moto xpe 2015

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

open the people app, hit menu, select contacts to show, and select ALL. Hope this does it for you.

#3 Platy87

Platy87

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • LocationMichigan
  • Current Device(s):VZW Moto X DE

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

Go into people and hit menu button. There is an option called contacts to display.

Ninja'd.

#4 sparky697

sparky697

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • Twitter:sparky697

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

Thanks guys that led me to it. I had already done that but when I went back I noticed "customize" at the bottom. Hit that and it brought up all my accounts so I chose my Google and there we're some boxes unchecked so I checked them all and now they're back. When I click on them in people it gives me the option to add to contacts so I'm doing that to try and avoid this again lol.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users