Photo

Forgetting The Legality... Any Good Movie Downloading Apps?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 lifeasadroid

lifeasadroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:12 AM

We've all been down the route of free music downloading (don't understand why people pay for something you can get for free), and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good apps that can be used for full movie downloading. Not looking for Crackle or any other pay-per-movie app, if I wanted to pay for it I'd see it in the theater, buy it, or rent it ;)

#2 phatdaddyz01

phatdaddyz01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

The Pirates Bay, not an app, but good site to download movies. You'll need a bit torrent client, atorrent works well for Android & Vuze works well for PC. Downloading a movie takes a while, so I use the PC way more than the phone for that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#3 lifeasadroid

lifeasadroid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:13 PM

Thanks for the info! I've been using isohunt.com to find the torrents, then Frostwire to download them, but the process is very slow and depends on finding a good torrent and the connection to Frostwire's other users. My cousin told me about Vuze, and I just found ATorrent for my RMaxxHD (but haven't quite figured it out yet). I had been doing the computer route, but since I hook my phone up to the TV via HDMI, I then had to drop the mpg/mp4 (or whatever) file on the phone from the computer and was just looking for a way to bypass the computer step. I'll play around with ATorrent and see what I can figure out.

With the 4G LTE and unlimited data, I'm not too concerned with the download size or speed. Having the phone do the workload also means I can do it on the go ;) Thanks again for your help!

#4 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:40 PM

Topic Locked.

Droid Razr does not condone illegal downloading.

Thanks for your understanding

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users