#2 jimboslice

jimboslice

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 315 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:08 PM

Nice!

I'd sign up but I'm already on the JB leak and VERY happy with what it's packing so far. If you get to participate, let us know what you think!!

#3 chrisc2u

chrisc2u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:08 PM

Nice!

I'd sign up but I'm already on the JB leak and VERY happy with what it's packing so far. If you get to participate, let us know what you think!!

Ditto, I did sign up, but don't know that I will be flashing back to stock just to get what (or close to) what I already have. Glad they are moving so quickly on the updates though, keep it up Moto!

#4 b_wat

b_wat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Google+:bwatkins232@gmail.com
  • LocationKnoxville,Tn

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:25 PM

I would go back to ics just because the leak that came out for the razr m was an older version compared to the official ota that just recently come out so I would imagine or hope that it would be the same way for the hd but we will know either way soon enough well I will anyway....LOL sorry guys NDA

#5 Moose1988

Moose1988

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

thats what i heard too.. example being the option for Mass Storage. the leak didnt support it.. which caused all kinds of problems for me, resulting in me reflashing back to ICS and wiping data :(

was informed that the official JB has the option for mass storage. so im staying stock until the official one rolls out.

#6 chrisc2u

chrisc2u

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

I would go back to ics just because the leak that came out for the razr m was an older version compared to the official ota that just recently come out so I would imagine or hope that it would be the same way for the hd but we will know either way soon enough well I will anyway....LOL sorry guys NDA

Agreed that it will probably be a newer build, but holding out hoping I can flash to it from the current JB leak so I don't have to wipe data. In either case, we will know soon enough and I will update once the ota goes live.

#7 arcanexvi

arcanexvi

Property of Roo

• Superuser
  • 869 posts
  • LocationSchaumburg, IL

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Agreed that it will probably be a newer build, but holding out hoping I can flash to it from the current JB leak so I don't have to wipe data. In either case, we will know soon enough and I will update once the ota goes live.

You will not be able to flash it from the current leak.

Posted Image

Become a supporting member and help, get a DEV a phone, by going HERE

Please take the time to read our forum rules and guidelines.

#8 Narffran

Narffran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Twitter:Fran_Granfield
  • LocationNorth of Boston MA

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Looks like they sent out another batch of invites today. Hopefully not much longer of a wait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#9 tooter1

tooter1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:17 AM

I believe the JB push will happen later tonight/early Sat morning. Fingers crossed that it will :D

#10 KaChow

KaChow

If Only...

• Superuser
  • 364 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia
  • Current Device(s):S6 (sm-g920f), Moto XT1575(waiting)

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

For those curious...

---- On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:18:21 -0800 Motorola Feedback Network <motforum@motorola.com> wrote ----

Hi.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our soak test of new software for the Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR Maxx HD. After reviewing your community comments and survey feedback, we've made the decision to release the software in stages for all owners starting later this evening. I know this soak was on the short side but the results have been encouraging and we feel confident that it's ready to go. Based on your survey responses and comments, so do you.

We will continue to investigate issues reported in our soak community and in the survey. And I may be in contact with some of you to follow up on some of the problems you have reported.

This soak community will remain open for a short period of time. To return to the public communities, simply log out of the forums and log back in. Remember, all communications related to this soak test, and the details of our processes, are confidential and should not be shared.

Again, accept our thanks for sharing your time and insights to test this software, and for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. See you on the forums!
- Matt
Motorola Owners' Forums
Motorola Feedback Network

---- On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 18:30:13 -0800 supportforums@motorola.com via surveymonkey.com<member@surveymonkey.com> wrote ----

Hi again.

Thanks so much to everyone has been posting in our private community about the new Droid RAZR HD / RAZR Maxx HD software. Your comments are being read and investigated by our team. Now we hope to get your survey response. The survey is especially helpful in letting us get an organized view of your views and feedback.

It's very important that you respond even if you failed to get the update. Your information can help us make sure you and others get updated.

Please click this link --

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

-- to take the evaluation survey. We would appreciate your response by mid-day tomorrow (Wednesday, 12/4) so we can make our go/no-go decision to release the software for all owners.

Regards,

- Matt
Motorola Feedback Network
Motorola Owners' Forum

To opt out of future emails, click this link:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you like this signature click on the Marvel logo this one is from Thor: The Dark World-> copy the html link to your signature in my settings-> Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users