Photo

[DNA MOOT] Do you have Moot in your DNA?

• Please log in to reply
460 replies to this topic

#341 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 12 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Yeah I saw that in the other moot thread.  Looks like an awesome idea..... itchin' for a One now....

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#342 mamawm

mamawm

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Google+:martha holcomb
  • Locationnortheast mississippi
  • Current Device(s):moto xpe 2015

Posted 12 July 2013 - 02:08 PM

DNA Moot....

Well kinda it's actually the One but it's so cool...

A switch that can let you run GED rom and Sense Rom then switch in between while sharing all your data.

It's still in demo mode but will be released at some point.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I used to dream about having something like this back when I had an eris.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#343 Sabres032

Sabres032

Large and in charge EMS minion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA
  • Current Device(s):Google Pixel 2 XL

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

Anyone try this ROM yet?

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

Sent from my Marine World N6 or my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi I'll let you figure out which.

#344 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah
  • Current Device(s):Htc Droid DNA

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:35 AM

Anyone try this ROM yet?

Nope, but I'm not much of an Aosp guy. I don't usually try anything but sense...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

#345 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:37 AM

Anyone try this ROM yet?

Nope, but I'm not much of an Aosp guy. I don't usually try anything but sense...

Yeah I loaded Carbon a while back. Nothing but issues and that stupid SD card folder 0 was a nightmare to return to normal

• HOOKEDONDROID likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#346 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

Yeah I loaded Carbon a while back. Nothing but issues and that stupid SD card folder 0 was a nightmare to return to normal

yep 0 folder fckn stupid haha

• Memnoch73 likes this

#347 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

Sounds like something to avoid then?

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

Sent from my Marine World N6 or my Nexus 7 2013 WiFi I'll let you figure out which.

#348 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:39 PM

Sounds like something to avoid then?

totally up to you, 0 folder is what they use instead of the external sd card. If you're going to stick with Aosp or cm for awhile, then go for it! I like and prefer sense. It's comfortable for me, that's all. :D

#349 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

Not sure if yall have heard about this or have used this app. Worth checking out tho... It's the rekey deal.

#350 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

totally up to you, 0 folder is what they use instead of the external sd card. If you're going to stick with Aosp or cm for awhile, then go for it! I like and prefer sense. It's comfortable for me, that's all. :D Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

I'm still new to this unlocked phone, ROM flashing thing. If it has a problem with installing on different folders and I want to go back to a sence ROM I'll all but pull my hair out. I really don't need any headaches right now. 

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#351 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:41 AM

I'm still new to this unlocked phone, ROM flashing thing. If it has a problem with installing on different folders and I want to go back to a sence ROM I'll all but pull my hair out. I really don't need any headaches right now.

Then I would not install an Aosp or cm Rom. Until you become more familiar with file structure and what to do if youre done with them...good luck. I know we would gladly help you if you did need help tho. We got your back :D

• Memnoch73 and livinginkaos like this

#352 rlewis312010

rlewis312010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

To me buying a phone with a locked bootloader is like buying an iPhone. Knowingly putting yourself in a prison :(

If I buy a car and the dealer tells me I can't listen to certain radio stations, and instead puts Verizon bloat on my car's system... I'd take it back right away. A cell phone is much more personal than a car however... Verizon can't tell me what to do with what I buy, and by even TRYING to they lost any purchase from me again. Even if it does get unlocked (like most HTC's because their security sucks), I wouldn't consider buying it. Buying it tells Verizon you will bend over for them and enjoy having locked phones.

Not for this Bat. Never again.

Matt, remember, no OMAP on Bionic;-)  Old joke.  Thanks for being awesome since seeing you on another site's chat with samuriHL.  I bought the DNA a few days ago for $50--ONLY because it has been unlocked.  NO MORE locked devices for me, NOT after the Bionic mess.  DNA, engineering hboot, and it is fun to try kernels, radios, roms, etc.  TWRP is awesome and the adb sideload has saved my butt.  I love this phone.  Screen, 4 cores, 2 gb ram, and I CANNOT seem to max it out no matter what I try to do.  I KNOW there are always bigger and better and from the Bionic this is still an amazing difference.  Take care Sam, I usually check another site ONLY because it seems to have the most DNA "stuff."

#353 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 18 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

Matt, remember, no OMAP on Bionic;-)  Old joke.  Thanks for being awesome since seeing you on another site's chat with samuriHL.  I bought the DNA a few days ago for $50--ONLY because it has been unlocked.  NO MORE locked devices for me, NOT after the Bionic mess.  DNA, engineering hboot, and it is fun to try kernels, radios, roms, etc.  TWRP is awesome and the adb sideload has saved my butt.  I love this phone.  Screen, 4 cores, 2 gb ram, and I CANNOT seem to max it out no matter what I try to do.  I KNOW there are always bigger and better and from the Bionic this is still an amazing difference.  Take care Sam, I usually check another site ONLY because it seems to have the most DNA "stuff."

Welcome to our small DNA family man. Yeah we all get our DNA dev stuff from that "other" site. Lol... what are ya gonna do.

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#354 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:47 AM

Then I would not install an Aosp or cm Rom. Until you become more familiar with file structure and what to do if youre done with them...good luck. I know we would gladly help you if you did need help tho. We got your back :D

I know yall have my back I just don't want the headache of figuring things out before asking questions. Had a hard enough time today recovering my computer from BSOD errors.

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#355 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

Matt, remember, no OMAP on Bionic;-) Old joke. Thanks for being awesome since seeing you on another site's chat with samuriHL. I bought the DNA a few days ago for $50--ONLY because it has been unlocked. NO MORE locked devices for me, NOT after the Bionic mess. DNA, engineering hboot, and it is fun to try kernels, radios, roms, etc. TWRP is awesome and the adb sideload has saved my butt. I love this phone. Screen, 4 cores, 2 gb ram, and I CANNOT seem to max it out no matter what I try to do. I KNOW there are always bigger and better and from the Bionic this is still an amazing difference. Take care Sam, I usually check another site ONLY because it seems to have the most DNA "stuff."

Welcome to the DNA club. Cookies are to the right, bbq is to the left and the bar is behind the door number one.
  • Memnoch73 and HOOKEDONDROID like this

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#356 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:00 AM

Welcome to the DNA club. Cookies are to the right, bbq is to the left and the bar is behind the door number one.

Didn't we step through that door on the way in????

• Sabres032 likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#357 HOOKEDONDROID

HOOKEDONDROID

Superuser

• Superuser
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:41 AM

If we did, I was not told about no damn cookies or the bar. I feel a little slighted right now :(

• Sabres032 likes this

#358 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 18 July 2013 - 11:28 AM

If we did, I was not told about no damn cookies or the bar. I feel a little slighted right now :(

Nope you stepped through door "Zero". It's like folder 0 on AOSP roms.  :p Once you go into the bar through door #1 make sure you head to the back peak into the champagne room. :D  

• Sabres032 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#359 Sabres032

Sabres032

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,515 posts
  • LocationWayward USA

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:12 PM

Nope you stepped through door "Zero". It's like folder 0 on AOSP roms.  :p Once you go into the bar through door #1 make sure you head to the back peak into the champagne room. :D  

Champagne room?? I thought that was going to be the whiskey tasting room? 

IMG_12705794666508.jpeg

#360 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:18 PM

Champagne room?? I thought that was going to be the whiskey tasting room? 

I drink my whiskey at the bar then do "other things" in the Champagne room.  ;)

• Sabres032 likes this

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users