#941 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • Twitter:@droidth3ory
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Hey anyone know how i can REMOVE the 1% mod that i flashed? i flashed the stock one =\ i get super battery paranoid with it on lol! Btw though great rom!! This is the second rom that i have everflashed and i love it so far, the first rom only lasted 10 mins with me haha, im thinking this one might be my daily driver until ICS gets the bugs worked out!! Ty for the ROM!!

Just flash the 1.1 Update Package. Cache and Dalvik wipe ONLY.
  • dustincook87 likes this

#942 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:24 AM

Just flash the 1.1 Update Package. Cache and Dalvik wipe ONLY.

even if i have already flashed the 1.1 extreme update? just reflash it?

#943 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

even if i have already flashed the 1.1 extreme update? just reflash it?

Yeah. Flash same one you updated with. Only wipe the Cache and Dalvik. It will overwrite the Battery mod.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#944 dega19

dega19

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:36 AM

help me D :
i get this message "this sim card is from an unknown source" i'm from mexico XD

#945 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

help me D :
i get this message "this sim card is from an unknown source" i'm from mexico XD

This is a CDMA ROM. It won't work. You are in the CDMA Section

#946 alerazr

alerazr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:50 AM

Thanks for your efforts as always DT. I'm kinda new to roms and all these and im planning to flash the standard version because I need the bloat. Is webtop present and working on the STANDARD version?. If yes can anyone confirm if its working with any of the lapdocks?. As amazing as this rom is I depend on webtop a lot so I'm looking for a deodexed rom that supports it :3. Thanks again for all your work!

#947 oliohh

oliohh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

Ok idk if this question should be somewhere else but you seem to give fast responses haha! Theoretically, if i wanted to remove this ROM how would i do so? ( not that i want to but i wanna make sure that in the future i do it right). I used safestrap, i made a backup, and i am in safe system with this ROM. Would i just boot into my unsafe rom and delete safestrap? And then when i went to install a new rom just boot into safe system and wipe data, cache, dalvik, and format system and flash?

#948 camp4q

camp4q

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:29 AM

Download Links are no longer available, or stopped working? Th3oryrom site down?

#949 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:35 AM

Thanks for your efforts as always DT. I'm kinda new to roms and all these and im planning to flash the standard version because I need the bloat. Is webtop present and working on the STANDARD version?. If yes can anyone confirm if its working with any of the lapdocks?. As amazing as this rom is I depend on webtop a lot so I'm looking for a deodexed rom that supports it :3. Thanks again for all your work!

It should be working, it is untested by myself but I don't think I broke it. Lol Maybe someone with a Webtop can confirm?

Ok idk if this question should be somewhere else but you seem to give fast responses haha! Theoretically, if i wanted to remove this ROM how would i do so? ( not that i want to but i wanna make sure that in the future i do it right). I used safestrap, i made a backup, and i am in safe system with this ROM. Would i just boot into my unsafe rom and delete safestrap? And then when i went to install a new rom just boot into safe system and wipe data, cache, dalvik, and format system and flash?

Just format and wipe everything in the safe system, disable, and restore your backup.

Download Links are no longer available, or stopped working? Th3oryrom site down?

Not that I am aware of. EDIT: Just tested and links are working.

#950 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

It should be working, it is untested by myself but I don't think I broke it. Lol Maybe someone with a Webtop can confirm?

Just format and wipe everything in the safe system, disable, and restore your backup.

Not that I am aware of. EDIT: Just tested and links are working.

Hey DT last night your link for the initial release wouldn't work it would dl like 8-12% and then fail I dl it thru the mirror just an fyi

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#951 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

Hey DT last night your link for the initial release wouldn't work it would dl like 8-12% and then fail I dl it thru the mirror just an fyi

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Nice. Lol. I'm so glad I paid 4 months in advanced for the Big Bad VPS when I was working on the GNEX only to have it crash on every release. Lmao, a 1/16 of the traffic I used to have, and it still fails.

Hell GoDaddy used to handle 3000+ downloads on release night without a hiccup.

#952 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

Nice. Lol. I'm so glad I paid 4 months in advanced for the Big Bad VPS when I was working on the GNEX only to have it crash on every release. Lmao, a 1/16 of the traffic I used to have, and it still fails.

Hell GoDaddy used to handle 3000+ downloads on release night without a hiccup.

Don't get one from GoDaddy. Talking from personal experience here. Grab one from Fanatical VPS, I can set it up if you need me to. It's completely unmanaged, meaning you set up the webserver, php, anything and everything.

#953 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

I used to use HostGator for such things but now use BlueHost. I can't say enough good things about them, unlimited space plus bandwidth. Outstanding.

:-D :-D

#954 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:30 AM

Don't get one from GoDaddy. Talking from personal experience here. Grab one from Fanatical VPS, I can set it up if you need me to. It's completely unmanaged, meaning you set up the webserver, php, anything and everything.

I had GoDaddy from when I first started on the Bolt and NEVER had a issue with them. Over 5TB a month and they never had a problem with it, not to mention it always held up on Releases. Myself a few other DEVS went in together on this GREAT Dedicated VPS.. LOL. Nothing but $#!+ since day one.

#955 custompro98

custompro98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:custompro98

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:34 AM

Dt what apks are associated with smart dock? Is it just smartdock.apk or are there other apks associated?

#956 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

Dt what apks are associated with smart dock? Is it just smartdock.apk or are there other apks associated?

Dockservice, smartdock, dlna, and the accompanying. jars in /framework

#957 custompro98

custompro98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:custompro98

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:07 AM

Thankyou much! Trying.a little dev work myself :) keep up the great work!

#958 mgarney26

mgarney26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Twitter:mgarney26
  • Locationmobile alabama

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:30 AM

DT love your roms! but i have 2 important questions. who does your tatts? and where can they be located? lol

#959 DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer

• Developer
  • 648 posts
  • LocationTroy, Michigan

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:36 AM

DT love your roms! but i have 2 important questions. who does your tatts? and where can they be located? lol

Lol, Lance Kellar does all my work. Lance Kellar Studios on 21 mile in Macomb

#960 mgarney26

mgarney26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Twitter:mgarney26
  • Locationmobile alabama

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:38 AM

thank you brother...michigan is a long drive for me but the one on your arm looks amazing from what i see.. might have to search him up online and see if he has work posted

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users