#462 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 10 December 2014 - 02:38 PM

Got the nightfall done on lunch. Lemme tell ya, if you have Patience and Time bring it! Have a Arch rocket? Bring it lol. Didn't take me and the other 2 guys long, but that arch damage means more now than ever because of the lvls, defense, and damage of the mobs.

Sent from my XT1254

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#463 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:48 PM

I used P&T when I did weekly last night.  I just hit level 30 finally.  Would like to hit 31 before I solo NF.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#464 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 10 December 2014 - 04:52 PM

I just need a commendation for a helmet to get 30.

The more I think about things, the more I get pissed about the way pre-dlc exotics are being worked. We already upgraded them fully, did the grind. Why the hell do we now have to spend coins, shard, or glimmer just to get the new damage stat then reset everything to grind it out again? It just makes no sense. They should have just made them change with the update to reflect the new values instead of saying "nice work, want more power? Spend this, reset that, and grind again."

Sent from my XT1254

#465 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

Yea, I'm well aware.  It's very annoying.  I'm going to have to do that for my exotic helm.  I don't honestly know if I'll get to upgrade a weapon this week.  I have a frackton of SC with the ability to get a few more if needs be....so maybe.

#466 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:03 AM

Today's daily is BULLS***. I may be done with this game if this is what we can look forward to.  They're forcing people to play in groups and I'm just not doing that.  If I can't solo a f***ing daily then I'm out.  There is NO f***ing way in hell you can solo that as a 30.  It's not even possible.

#467 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

Today's daily is BULLS***. I may be done with this game if this is what we can look forward to. They're forcing people to play in groups and I'm just not doing that. If I can't solo a f***ing daily then I'm out. There is NO f***ing way in hell you can solo that as a 30. It's not even possible.

I was able to do it with Gjallarhorn and ammo synthesis. To say it was hard is a understatement. Took me 8 tries before I realized once you take out the wizards first, the rest is nothing.

Sent from my XT1254

#468 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:17 AM

Again, I think they screwed us when they upped the lvl and toughness of these, yet left our current weapons and armor (exotic) the same and said oh you can upgrade but it will reset when you do. They have not handled things well and it's showing on their forums.

Sent from my XT1254

#469 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:20 AM

I need to get a PS4 so I can play with y'all too. Hate the idea of having to establish everything all over again though. lol

Sent from my XT1254

• Furthestprism likes this

#470 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

Here is a question though. Since the daily is a DLC mission, do those who have not gotten the DLC get a different daily or are they just screwed all together this week?

Sent from my XT1254

#471 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:01 AM

I think they're SOL for today's daily.  And I knew this was going to happen.  I'm all for difficulty being higher, that's fine.  But ffs, I'm level 30 and it should NOT be impossible for me to solo a freaking daily!   I did the same strat...take out the wizards, then knights.  But when I got to the ogre and 4 yellow knights spawned, they chased me and surrounded me before I could take them out.  And I used my heavy taking out the wizards.  Even resurrecting I STILL died multiple times until the controller flew out of my hands and I turned it off.  Wasted 30 minutes of time for absolutely nothing.  I am seriously pissed.

#472 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:11 AM

I did it last night and didn't take out the wizards first. They spawned those little green pads all over and I was getting pissed. My brother got scared of my rage and left lol

Sent from my XT1254

#473 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:14 AM

I'm going to try something different after work.  This will shock the hell out of soocold.  I'm going to dust off my juju and run it.  I'll let you know how it works.  Supposedly people are having a lot of luck with it in the new raid.

#474 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:21 AM

I just deleted my JuJu because I got a bounty for it again. Maybe I should have waited till I completed the bounty if that's the case lol. The new one should have the updated stats though.

Sent from my XT1254

#475 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:27 AM

I'm doing pocket infinity again and did NOT, in fact, delete my original YET.  :D  I think I'm going to take juju and P&T with me the next time I try daily.  I tried my Multi-tool and switched to an autorifle and was not able to do it with either of those.  If all else fails I'll pull out my trusty legendary scout.  That thing is a tank.

#476 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:28 AM

Wait, I can't take juju and P&T.  Hmm, I guess I'll grab my void sniper then.  We really need to be able to use more than one exotic.

#477 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:51 AM

juju was a bust, but, I dug out my trust scout rifle, P&T, and a couple heavy synthesis and laid waste to that f***ing level.  15 minutes, done.

• Thach likes this

#478 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • LocationGrand Forks ND

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:51 AM

I had to use a scout rifle as well. I don't have any decent auto rifles that helped and the hand cannons just didn't hold sufficient ammo for my liking lol.

Sent from my XT1254

#479 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:05 AM

My AF ripped through thrall hordes no problem but when it came to the knights, not so much.  And my murmur isn't upgraded enough yet to really help a lot there.  Scout took out the lower ranked knights and thrall hordes, and then I used P&T to whittle down the wizards and knights.  When I got to the ogre, I used the rocket launcher on the yellow knights before they could surround me, and then P&T the ogre in the face while switching to scout for the acolytes.  Or just melee them if they were in my way.  I did have to switch back to my old leg armor that's leveled up to make me a 30 and a third.  My new leg armor makes me EXACTLY 30 as it's not leveled up...yet.  It will be later as I have a frack ton of bounties to do tonight.

#480 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,505 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 02:04 PM

Ok, the idiots got it wrong on juju.  It's not shooting a knight or anything like that.  What happens is it instantly reloads when you kill something.  Hence, on thrall, very useful cause you just keep firing until you run out of ammo.  My problem is it's not leveled up and clearly I don't want to waste resources doing so til I get the "good one".  But I think juju could become my favorite weapon in the game.

• soocold likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users